Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry (73687 Views)

Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 / Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife / Mabel Makun Warns Freda Francis To Stay Away From AY, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by Jhamzy(m): 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nazeren:
But it's not fair. It's really not fair. It's disrespectful to the wife. Please if you must get married better to your ex who you still have feelings for or don't get married at all.

Hhmmmm... I understand your point. But that dosent mean that she should wash the dirty linen outside. Thats my main point cos the deed has already been done. What she just deed dosnt solve the problem, rather she escalated the whole issue. Wisdom is profitable to direct they say.

1 Like

Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by MzJin(f): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:

I don't talk to girls that are not virgins!....Now shift! angry

Guy virginize ur territory wit new born monkeys den

.............abeg evaporate
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by LesbianBoy(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
MzJin:

Guy virginize ur territory wit new born monkeys den

.............abeg evaporate

I wee smooch your brezz if you don't stop disturbing me! Gerarahere! angry
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by MzJin(f): 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:

I wee smooch your brezz if you don't stop disturbing me! Gerarahere! angry

Spoiler alert.....hahahhahahahahahahahahah.....stepped on d carmels toes.....hahahahhahahahah
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by mylove4him(f): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
beautybrains1:

Best comment ever
Thanks sis
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
they were not havin sex chat cheesy.dey was just small play cheesy

1 Like

Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by STILESGANG: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
keypad1:
I wish i was the one that fvck this freda sef. Love to suck her toto
Are you sure, the mileage on freda pussy is more than a 1980 volvo. That girl has bleeped almost on the big men in lagos and abuja . Would you want to put your mouth in that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) / See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.