Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” (41069 Views)

Sophia Momodu: "I Have Never Dated A Broke Guy, I Dont Know What It Feels Like“ / Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" / Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by vecman22(m): 8:00am On Jun 14, 2017
Her punyor will soon be used for rituals

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by atirolu(m): 10:00am On Jun 14, 2017
No wonder he never make u a wife
Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by TINALETC3(f): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2017
I beta b legally married 2 a broke guy dan b a baby mama 2 a rich guy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by rozayx5(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2017
all broke axxz girls calling hustling young men broke

if your father was that rich, you wud be in Paris with your ferrari and not disturbing us here

broke biiiitch undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by Bathuayi(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2017
decatalyst:
Her father was so rich to the extent that she stalked davido, got high on cheap drugs and used like a tissue paper probably at the back seat of a car with AC. She was so rich to the extent of gumming her self with a certain opportuned small boy with supposed 30billion for eim akaant. And so desperate to the extent of washing her family on the pages of news papers when the small boy refused to give her access to the result of the akamu she developed.

So rich, she was demanding money for upkeep.

So ridiculed to the extent that her small baby daddy had to call her "Iya Imade" to wish her happy birthday.

I wish to have a word with her brain!

Such a wayward lazy b!tch!
Guy You are WICKED !!!

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by free2ryhme: 10:03am On Jun 14, 2017
Amagite:
Davido’s first baby mama, Sophia Momodu took to her Snapchat to say that she she gets made when broke guys DM her. Seems she’s been getting loads of messages from “broke guys”!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/davido-babymama-broke-guys.html

Agbaya wey go dey sleep with her younger brother mate get mouth to call boys broke

Ashawo kobo kobo

She shld bury her head in shame

That thing beneath her legs has become the playing ground for spoilt brats

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 14, 2017
Davido would come and rescue her... undecided
Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by atirolu(m): 10:04am On Jun 14, 2017
coolcatty:

Niiiiggah I love you already (no homo)

You just made my day...enter any beer parlour and collect 6bottles of chilled orijin and place the bill on me.

Enter my garage and pick one car for yourself

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by wristbangle: 10:04am On Jun 14, 2017
doublewisdom:
Just imagine this ugly native fowl whose claim to fame is getting pregnant for a boy she's fifteen years older than.

gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by atirolu(m): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2017
[quote author=decatalyst post=57493047]Her father was so rich to the extent that she stalked davido, got high on cheap drugs and used like a tissue paper probably at the back seat of a car with AC. She was so rich to the extent of gumming her self with a certain opportuned small boy with supposed 30billion for eim akaant. And so desperate to the extent of washing her family on the pages of news papers when the small boy refused to give her access to the result of the akamu she developed.

So ridiculed to the extent that her small baby daddy had to call her "Iya Imade" to wish her happy birthday.

Such a wayward lazy b!tch! [/quote

Wow! Can meet me at Dubai Marina for drink for this?

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by vozinugeri: 10:06am On Jun 14, 2017
loool sorry oh no be your fault

Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by handsomenonny(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2017
When u born pikin with akamu instead of brain, see where davido chuck plick, that guy try sha
Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2017
Any girl wey don born 1 pikin don become third class for my side.
Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by musa7m(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2017
decatalyst:
Her father was so rich to the extent that she stalked davido, got high on cheap drugs and used like a tissue paper probably at the back seat of a car with AC. She was so rich to the extent of gumming her self with a certain opportuned small boy with supposed 30billion for eim akaant. And so desperate to the extent of washing her family on the pages of news papers when the small boy refused to give her access to the result of the akamu she developed.

nna no vex wetin "Iya Imade" mean abeg
Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by galaxy2020(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2017
Because you have become "half past one".
Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by belindar: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2017
You see this is what I have been talking about on these forum. Who is that girl for that matter. Lunatic lady that lacks home training that doesn't know when she open her leg on a one night stand and stalking the boy to accept the pregnancy. You don't have any source of income. Girl oh girl , No single man will marry you again. This is what Nigeria is breeding these days. You should cover yourself in shame. People are callling you baby mama and you are happy. It's a pity you don't know the meaning. you are just a prostitute. Chikena.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by 2shure: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2017
Ugly gals wit make up
Always stressing out.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by Foxrain: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2017
Shelloween:
B!tch please... You better get used to the DMs... Cos, No responsible rich dude would want anything to do with you. You a HO'. Lemme guess.. You busy with your baby mama job. Lame ass b!tch.
One of them sighted grin
Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by zolapower: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2017
I actually didn't get what isofia said ,but with the summary of what my fellow nairalanders had posted i.can deduce that this isofia girl is a hoe. Anytime ,dele momodu comes to the media again cause of this sane girl then he(dele momodu )stands to lose and will never earn my respect again . Nonsense ! So this is what its all about prostituting . I think it's better that way wen we guys do the baby- mama thing with any ladies of your choice in nija and move on with the kids .
It's obvious ,she did what she did for money not for her future . She couldn't get to her own share of the 30 billion in Obo's account . Shame on u isofia ,shame on anylady that will mention me . All of u(ladies on nairaland) money monger and money guzzling machine who have brought woman hood to the mud cause of money shame on to u all.
Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2017
great job guys cruxifi her real good.. free cheeseballs for everyone
Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by Odani: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2017
Shelloween:
B!tch please... You better get used to the DMs... Cos, No responsible rich dude would want anything to do with you. You a HO'. Lemme guess.. You busy with your baby mama job. Lame ass b!tch.

Are u a broke nigga? Y u de vex
Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by BABANGBALI: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2017
decatalyst:

Chai see uppercut, see teeth for ground, see blood everywhere

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2017
I can see what lead her into prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by augustus175(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2017
God bless me abeg! If you bless me now, I no go dey come nairaland make these baby mama dem dey wag mouth, I gondey busy dey invest money!! Chineke goziem!
Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by chinex276(m): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2017
doublewisdom:
Just imagine this ugly native fowl whose claim to fame is getting pregnant for a boy she's fifteen years older than.
like i once said "fame in nigeria is now sexually transmitted"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by chuksjuve(m): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2017
Father forgive her for she doesn't know what she's saying.... The possible cause: Davido, Baby mamarism, social media and nairaLand mods.. Else no one will know she exists..
meanwhile enjoy your fame!!!
Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by whizcartel(m): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2017
Thunder fire your mouth there.

Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by gozie112(m): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2017
Gold diggers everywhere
Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by lamalang(m): 10:27am On Jun 14, 2017
She got pregnant for money, Even Davido de regret why he impregnate her, most of the followers here there babes fine pass her, just because she get support money from davido for her daughters sake de carry rub powder for face thats why she de talk nonsense

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” by toprealman: 10:35am On Jun 14, 2017
Guess that's why your "has been" uncle advised you to spread your wares for one of the Adeleke's. That since he can boast of 30 billion in his Savanah bank account, Oceanic and citizen's bank could hold even bigger bounty for the Momodu's....mtchew
Girlfriend, go get yourself a job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame / Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted / Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.