Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,542 members, 7,944,619 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

How To Stay Fit And Last Longer As A Man In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stay Fit And Last Longer As A Man In Bed (697 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him / Why Are Relationships No Longer As Romantic As Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stay Fit And Last Longer As A Man In Bed by Abrahamben1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
When your prostate is week,u can't pregnant a woman,when u can't satisfy ur woman u r not respected much,infact your woman will start looking else where to be satisfied, every woman loves to cum,sometimes you may not have done it before,i mean,you may not have made her cum,until then,you haven't started brother,
I want to share tips and a natural supplements to take,eat fruits,eat well and take a supplement, like the one in the picture below, it works like mad,and it's natural, no chemical, no side effect and you will go more than three round without getting tired,its 35000 naira and you can know more at mynewgnldhealthproductsblog..com

You will see more products and you can call me 08034105132

Re: How To Stay Fit And Last Longer As A Man In Bed by cuedish: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
Oral ingestion again....?
There is nothing like a physically fit man doing rigorous exercise on a weekly basis.....
1X might be qick but subsequently. ...na the woman go tire to drill.

Abrahamben1:
it's natural, no chemical, no side effect and you will go more than three round without getting tired

(1) (Reply)

Could This Ever Happen Between A Boy And A Girl? / Happy Birthday Krissconnect / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.