Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:09 PM

Beware Of AMAZONTOAFRICA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of AMAZONTOAFRICA (1537 Views)

Beware Of Agbajesaid Also Know As Gannycute, Samurfarms / Scam Alert! Beware Of Kwikcash. / Why You Should Beware Of Unlicensed Online Small Loan Apps/websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of AMAZONTOAFRICA by seriously: 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
I have no idea where to post this review, I had to reactivate my account just to post it. AmazonToAfrica is a Freight Service run by Nigerians to bring your stuff from Amazon to Nigeria or Ghana. There are many companies like that buy this particular company PROMISES TO BRING YOU YOUR PRODUCT IN A WEEK! Now that is a big LIE. It takes about a month in my experience.
Secondly, they say they deliver to your doorstep but then they charge you an extra 3500 naira to deliver it from Lagos and you then have to go to the Bus Stop to collect it.
Thirdly, they also say you only pay a £25 pounds flat charge for 1-2kg but their exchange rate for pounds is 635 naira to a pound even though GTB was charging 420 to a pound then. And you cannot pay in pounds! This company is a more than a little DISHONEST.
I simply pointed out politely in one of their Instagram posts that they should be more honest with their customers about the timeline but they immediately banned me, obviously because they intend to continue decieving other people. BEWARE!
Re: Beware Of AMAZONTOAFRICA by amazontoafrica: 12:14am On Dec 29, 2017
Hi Ma/Sir sincere apologies for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you.
I am Viola, founder at Amazontoafrica and I just came across your feedback.
I see your experience was from our UK freight which was a partnership with another UK logistics company considering our office was in New York.
We were plagued with poor delivery on our UK freight as a result of this partnership and had to entirely stop freight from UK to Nigeria.
We are solely dedicated to getting your Amazon orders to you in a week which we have been doing via our USA to Nigeria route and I would offer you Free air freight from USA to Nigeria up to 10kg for this inconvenience.

Please email info@amazontoafrica.com with a screenshot of this and I will let the staff know this.

Once again I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Viola.
Re: Beware Of AMAZONTOAFRICA by RoiSoleil(m): 8:07am On Sep 01, 2020
I ordered something and had it sent to the US address ... I've tried calling, emailing... no response.

Has AmazontoAfrica gone under?
Re: Beware Of AMAZONTOAFRICA by Saddam: 9:28am On May 05, 2022
Fraudulent Company

(1) (Reply)

One Room En Suite For Rental In Houston,texas / Buy Facebook Page Rating To Bring Target Audiences Closer / Cryptocurrency Traders Data Sharing Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.