Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,946 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

Lukman Haruna Scores Twice As Monaco Thrashes Montpellier 4-0 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukman Haruna Scores Twice As Monaco Thrashes Montpellier 4-0 (738 Views)

Abdul Haruna Slumps & Dies During Match / Haruna Lukman Deserves Eagles Call Up / Lukman Haruna Vs Mikel Obi, Who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lukman Haruna Scores Twice As Monaco Thrashes Montpellier 4-0 by stevoo21(m): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2010
and we stil carry tired legs to angola when you have players like this available .
Re: Lukman Haruna Scores Twice As Monaco Thrashes Montpellier 4-0 by chidyke77(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2010
let him wait for his turn as the saying goes.
Re: Lukman Haruna Scores Twice As Monaco Thrashes Montpellier 4-0 by Katsumoto: 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2010
chidyke77:

let him wait for his turn as the saying goes.

His time is now; if Mikel is playing badly, Haruna or Rabiu should be ready to step in and not one of the many DM's that we have.
Re: Lukman Haruna Scores Twice As Monaco Thrashes Montpellier 4-0 by abadaba(m): 1:35am On Jan 23, 2010
The guy is overated. I watched him very closely at Egypt 2009 and he was just a shadow of himself.
Re: Lukman Haruna Scores Twice As Monaco Thrashes Montpellier 4-0 by deb(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2010
The shadows of Haruna and Rabiu Ibrahim are better as attacking midfielder than to force Mikel on the
role he is no longer used to
Re: Lukman Haruna Scores Twice As Monaco Thrashes Montpellier 4-0 by hollandis(f): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2010
Only a good coach like siasia can be able to collate the best players
Re: Lukman Haruna Scores Twice As Monaco Thrashes Montpellier 4-0 by enomakos(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2010
make una leave haruna alone that guy too proud
Re: Lukman Haruna Scores Twice As Monaco Thrashes Montpellier 4-0 by Iyineda(m): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfSmgvS81sY

His teammates seem happy for him. smiley
I'd like to see him play in a friendly just before the WC to have an idea of his latent potential.
Re: Lukman Haruna Scores Twice As Monaco Thrashes Montpellier 4-0 by Kgdavid(m): 1:03am On Jan 31, 2010
i've been monitoring lukman since the he broke unto the scene in the u17 world cup. this guy is massively talented. He is calm, composed and confident and above all he has a level of technical ability that most nigerian players don't have. with a little more development he will be a great player. i think rabiu still has to mature and start to impose himself on games but i believe these two can make an impact for us. just look at what the 19 year old agyemang badu is doing for ghana. We africans must learn to cultivate young players
Re: Lukman Haruna Scores Twice As Monaco Thrashes Montpellier 4-0 by Ibime(m): 3:34am On Jan 31, 2010
Abeg make we hear word jare. Haruna is a colossal dissapointment in attitude and application. His sort of player should never be let near the Super Eagles team.

(1) (Reply)

Everton Stars Yakubu And Joseph Yobo Were Refused Permission To Travel To Portug / Siasia Better Than 10 Lagerbacks, Says Amiesimaka / Kanu gets New 3-years Contract with Coaching Career in-view

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.