Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,404 members, 7,971,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:38 AM

Buy 40 Hectares Farmland Available In Keffi Nasarawa State For Just 20 Million - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Buy 40 Hectares Farmland Available In Keffi Nasarawa State For Just 20 Million (436 Views)

How I Made 100 Dollars In Just 20 Minutes!!! See Proof / 20 Million Naira Investment,2 Million Naira Monthly Profit / I Need Just 20 People To Show How To Earn $1.3 Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy 40 Hectares Farmland Available In Keffi Nasarawa State For Just 20 Million by SoupEmbassy: 8:27am On Jun 14, 2017
40 hectares Farm land is available for sale in Keffi. The location is 15 KM along the Keffi-Nasarawa road. It is going for N500K per hectare.The area have a well drained loamy soil, adequate rainfall, and warm & moist climatic conditions and is suitable for Large Scale Farming. It can also be used to build Institutions (Universities), Industries, & Estates. With proximity link to Abuja is 50 Minutes drive to Abuja. Keffi is one of the fastest developing towns bordering the Federal Capital and it house the Nasarawa State University, Federal Medical Centre, School of Health Technology, Media Houses such as the NTA, Platinum FM, NBS TV, Solid FM, Equity TV and Maloney Fm. It also house the ICPC training School and a host of commercial firms.

Details >>> http://www.propertyaccess.com.ng/ads/index.php?page=item&id=169
Re: Buy 40 Hectares Farmland Available In Keffi Nasarawa State For Just 20 Million by joe4real12: 8:46am On Jun 14, 2017
SoupEmbassy:
40 hectares Farm land is available for sale in Keffi. The location is 15 KM along the Keffi-Nasarawa road. It is going for N500m per hectare.The area have a well drained loamy soil, adequate rainfall, and warm & moist climatic conditions and is suitable for Large Scale Farming. It can also be used to build Institutions (Universities), Industries, & Estates. With proximity link to Abuja is 50 Minutes drive to Abuja. Keffi is one of the fastest developing towns bordering the Federal Capital and it house the Nasarawa State University, Federal Medical Centre, School of Health Technology, Media Houses such as the NTA, Platinum FM, NBS TV, Solid FM, Equity TV and Maloney Fm. It also house the ICPC training School and a host of commercial firms.

Details >>> http://www.propertyaccess.com.ng/ads/index.php?page=item&id=169
N500m per hectare?
I reserve my comment.
Re: Buy 40 Hectares Farmland Available In Keffi Nasarawa State For Just 20 Million by SoupEmbassy: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
SORRY it is 500K
joe4real12:

N500m per hectare?
I reserve my comment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Btc / Top 5 Weekly Stock Pick For The Period 07/03/2017 – 07/10/2017 & Watch List / Exchange Your TBC To BTC Easily With Stress Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.