Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,617 members, 7,917,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:49 PM

Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) (56561 Views)

Filipino Police Kills Harrison 'Awilo' A Nigerian Man (Photos) / Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts / Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by bewla(m): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
madridguy:
God Almighty will console you brother. As for the robbers, their day will soon break like Evans own.
stop dis if Saraki get clear am sure the firm industries of Nigeria court will free Evans
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Evaberry:

I really really need to leave Nigeria
too many problems here
I'm fed up with everything
Nigeria in all honesty is bleeped up
English
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now he knows what it truly feels like to be CEO
of

BEHIND BARS INITIATIVE
Lmao na true CEO grin
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by JAAY52: 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ayaaa, sorry o! But shey dey dd not steal his car? lipsrsealed
Or was it when he got home he started snapPing 'pIshur'
cry cry
Safe journey
Pray For dos oF us still here oo
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by ccollins(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
mjbaba:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode] Common 200k and few hours of being held hostage. if na Evans hold u for one month demand $1m wetin u go do? Go heaven?

Person wey dey cry real cry dey remember snap selfie??

u sha wan tell us say u get visa to America.

oya byebye
fool, how many 200k have u given to the needy in a society since u don say it is common
.typical hypocritical Nigerian, always arrogant for no reason
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by loschivatos(m): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Evaberry:

too many problems here

I understand your pains but sometimes is still very difficult to make/call other place 'home'
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by davidif: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Curse be upon buhari cry

And what does he have to do with this again?
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by davidif: 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
Later on they will say Nigerians should come back home. Come back home and do what exactly?
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
mjbaba:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode] Common 200k and few hours of being held hostage. if na Evans hold u for one month demand $1m wetin u go do? Go heaven?

Person wey dey cry real cry dey remember snap selfie??

u sha wan tell us say u get visa to America.

oya byebye

U are big MuMu so as matured as you are you don't know people are of different levels? What of those that kill because N100 they borrowed out was not returned. People build wealth and possibly this sad event happened at a very uncomfortable moment in his hustle.
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Curse be upon buhari cry
kai he's already cursed na, we are praying for the curse not to swallow up the entire zoo.
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by damaray: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
HiddenShadow:
So there is no kidnapping in US

Pls quickly hurry up and go

You won't be missed

So if he finally gets to the US and they kidnap him in the US, he will then relocate to Japan or Afghanistan or which country

One of the animal that reside in zoogeria
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by Authentic1010(m): 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
I feel his pain. When u feel so unsafe inside ur own country, just like a stranger in a wild forest. It's not about the amount of money stolen from him,it's the feelings of oppression and betrayal.
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
What is his behind bar initiative really into?
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

It shall never be well with Buhari

He might eventually out live you his haters. No ones life is in anyones hand.

Who says you as a person will be alive tomorrow.

Only God grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by ivolt: 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
Evaberry:

too many problems here

Are you not part of the problems ?
Stop pointing fingers
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by Uosu: 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Harrison is not leaving Nigeria because he was kidnapped. He is one of the 101 fellows from Nigeria who will be leaving for the US tomorrow to participate in the Mandela Washington fellowship for young African leaders a selection which was done along time ago.
Intact the criteria for attending the Fellowship is that you return to your country and impact your community for at least two years before you can relocate to the US.
CastedDude:
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
fuckerstard:
I now understand why the biafrans always refer to naija as ZOO.

Una rob person of all his belongings, you con dey offer am alomo and cigarettes.
SEE YOU. SHEBI EVANS NA HAUSA MAN?

1 Like

Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

SEE YOU. SHEBI EVANS NA HAUSA MAN?

You got me wrong, i wasn't being tribalistic o. The kind of crimes that is happening is not normal again amongs human beings. How can i 70yrs old rape a girl of 12 yrs old,
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 12:07am On Jun 15, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Curse be upon buhari cry
did buhari start d kidnapping? wasn't a whole governor kidnapped in Anambra?
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by Rhea(f): 12:17am On Jun 15, 2017
CastedDude:
The CEO of Behind Bars Initiative, Prince Gwamnishu Harrison who shared photos of him crying on Facebook - has revealed his plans to leave Nigeria to the United States of America after he was abducted and robbed by men of the underworld few days ago in Delta state.

He was accosted by the criminals while returning from Agbor and was robbed of about N200, 000 cash. The hoodlums also held him hostage for hours as they collected his ATM card and requested for his pin. He was finally released after the money in his account was withdrawn and his phones and other valuables were collected.

According to him, his captors offered him cigarettes and Alomo before dropping him close to a village in Ughelli, Delta state.

Read what he shared on Facebook yesterday

You know what truly pains? Having so much inside you and not having the slightest clue of how to pour it out. This period has been a tough one for me. God bless Counsel Kingsley Ughe and JLAA members for your supports.

JLAA Ughelli Chapter and JLAA Asaba I appreciate your love.

In less than 48hours will be leaving Nigeria to United State of America.

God Bless JLAA

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/prince-gwamnishu-harrison-abducted-and-robbed-in-delta.html

You come dey cry for facebook. Thieir broda go waka go airport road wait for you, collect the small change wey you wan take travel.
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by benzems(m): 12:34am On Jun 15, 2017
A "Virgin" working Google Adsense account for sale
Please call benzems 08087752533
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 1:50am On Jun 15, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by jimb(m): 6:46am On Jun 15, 2017
HiddenShadow:

You won't be missed

So if he finally gets to the US and they kidnap him in the US, he will then relocate to Japan or Afghanistan or which country

ijiot!!
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by kingvick09(m): 6:51am On Jun 15, 2017
wu im epp wen e dy naija??
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Who said anything about Buhari dying you miserable fool and who told you I care about living you idiot ..You are lucky I am having sympathy for you if not I would have ruined your life tonight you idiot ..Be careful who you reply on this forum mumu before your mum mourns you idiot

Ruin my life?

Because your life is already ruined?

You are sick.

Weere!
Re: Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos) by 900warriorz: 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
HiddenShadow:

You won't be missed

who would wanna kidnap you for #200k in the US? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alfa Tiamiyu Abass Dismembers Female Customer In Oyo, Police Recover Body Parts / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) / Woman Kills Husband By Squeezing His Manhood In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.