Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,399 members, 7,891,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Become An MMM Guider And Make Millions - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Become An MMM Guider And Make Millions (741 Views)

Make Millions Selling Your Old Items / Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies / Mmm South Africa 90% In 9 Days Very True!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become An MMM Guider And Make Millions by cyberczar: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2017
Last May, someone introduced MMM to me. By November, I had made more money from the scheme than I had imagined possible. What I realised then was that MMM Guiders were making a lot of money referring people to participate in the scheme. Since then, I had been trying to become an MMM Guider.

Be that as it may, becoming an MMM Guider is no mean feat since getting admitted into the Guiders School is keenly competed because of the large number of people who would like to join the school. MMM being a large community, it means that you have to be really quick at applying when notification for admission is released in order to be able to enroll.

The high demand for Guiders School enrolment stems from the fact that guiders make a lot of money and everyone needs money so many participants want to become guiders.

Anyone can become a guider with MMM if you you are able to read and write and have internet access and the ability to follow a simple training online. To become an MMM Guider, first sign up with MMM if you are not already a participant. You can sign up here:
https:///registration/
Then keep you may need to Provide Help to another participant. Then keep checking your PO (personal office) to know when the new MMM batch of the Guiders School commences. This requires checking your PO regularly which may not be too easy for every one. Remember, a lot of people are trying to become Guiders and there is a limited number that the school accepts

This is where you may need help. Therefore I would advise you to join our WhatsApp group which keeps an eye on the PO to know when the school is admitting people. It is your best bet at getting enrolled.
Re: Become An MMM Guider And Make Millions by item4biz: 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
I have mmm account for sale. Mine and my friend's own. Please if interested kindly let me knw.

@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Instant Hair Builder / Golden Opportunity 5 Acres Fenced UP Land At Ughelli North, Delta State / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.