Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

Never Wish For Biafra; Wish For One Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Wish For Biafra; Wish For One Nigeria (529 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra / Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Wish For Biafra; Wish For One Nigeria by idesylvester(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
I'm sure most people don't know what it means to divide a nation that has suffered a lot from its leaders; we keep comparing and contrasting with countries like Russia and Ukraine. We keep talking about how great, strong and unique the new country (Biafra) will be, leaving behind the true story of how we live on the streets with each other, how we interact on social media NL to be precise. The youth of today (IPod) wishing for Biafra mainly because the northerners occupy majority of the government post without asking ourselves as humans these questions
(1) why are the igbo's investing outside their land
(2) why are the igbo's scared of building mansions in their own land
(3) why are our leaders raising their kids outside nigeria and
(4) why the igbo's own/occupied almost all the markets in the west and north
Then you will discover that the high rate of ritual killing of their own brothers and sister because of hatred
When a Yoruba man/woman builds a house he/she throws party, when and Hausa man builds same hey get praised by his northerners that doesn't mean no evil though but and Igbo man is always scared of investing or building houses in his land or even travel to his village due to one wicked granny; shouldn't we be fighting those enemies amongs us who call themselves leaders, those wicked uncles and aunties that are in the village waiting for us to travel and send thunder on us and our children, making our land flow with innocent blood
Today I will advice us youth IPod, Ncan, Arewa Afonjas and the rest to unite and fight against our criminal government that has brought us shame, stand together and tell our igwes, oba's and sarki to tell the land not to harm us so investment can come to our land
Fighting on NL and other social media is not the answer; we have the right to protect our future and the future of our kids

I STAND FOR ONE NIGERIA
God help us all

Re: Never Wish For Biafra; Wish For One Nigeria by PenisCaP: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Never Wish For Biafra; Wish For One Nigeria by hmbassey1960(m): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nice one,dey problem wit igbo is that they are so blind to this biafra of a thing that the can see the truth
Re: Never Wish For Biafra; Wish For One Nigeria by HiddenShadow: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
hmbassey1960:
Nice one,dey problem wit igbo is that they are so blind to this biafra of a thing that the can see the truth

I have seen the future

I have seen the future

The people of the star(Israel) are coming to help the people of the sun (Biafra) build a prosperous nation in 10years
Re: Never Wish For Biafra; Wish For One Nigeria by hmbassey1960(m): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
HiddenShadow:

I have seen the future

I have seen the future

The people of the star(Israel) are coming to help the people of the sun (Biafra) build a prosperous nation in 10years
Lol which brand of weed u take this kind hot afternoon has for isreal tell them to go sleep

1 Like

Re: Never Wish For Biafra; Wish For One Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
I have seen the future and Biafra is the future for the Igbo race.

8 Likes

Re: Never Wish For Biafra; Wish For One Nigeria by HiddenShadow: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
hmbassey1960:
Lol which brand of weed u take this kind hot afternoon has for isreal tell them to go sleep

Heavenly weed

The Stars ( Israelites ) to help the Suns ( Biafrans )
Re: Never Wish For Biafra; Wish For One Nigeria by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
OP, you must be high on something. Who told you that igbos are afraid of owning landed property in their villages? For your info, it is the dream of every igbo man to erect a mansion in his father's compound. The issue of building houses in our places of residence is as a result of high cost rent. It can also be another source of income. Also, igbo people love being masters of themselves, we wanna answer 'oga landlord'. These and many other reasons are why we buy and build houses outside igbo land. For the above reasons, my friends and i bought plots of lands in ogun state. All except i, have built on their lands. I resold mine because i wanted to return to igbo land. Thank God i did.

4 Likes

Re: Never Wish For Biafra; Wish For One Nigeria by dlondonbadboy: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
The worst of BIAFRA is better than the best of Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: Never Wish For Biafra; Wish For One Nigeria by EasternWind: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
Pls where were all these professionals and analysts of nationhood and nation building all this while and a hundred years was wasted by Nigeria?

Are u telling me u need eternity to make Nigeria workable? If so, INCOMPETENT is understatement to qualify ur likes.

Nigeria has a foundation error and not can save its inhabitants apart from pulling it down. Failure to do so spells Doom for its inhabitants as death, weeping, sorrowing and gnashing of teeth will remain their companions.
Look critically at event and happenings in Nigeria and truthfully will see that its inhabitants are in darkness of life and watched over by vultures (political class ).

2 Likes

Re: Never Wish For Biafra; Wish For One Nigeria by idesylvester(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
The major markets in nigeria are occupied by the igbo's but go to abia and see
venai:
OP, you must be high on something. Who told you that igbos are afraid of owning landed property in their villages? For your info, it is the dream of every igbo man to erect a mansion in his father's compound. The issue of building houses in our places of residence is as a result of high cost rent. It can also be another source of income. Also, igbo people love being masters of themselves, we wanna answer 'oga landlord'. These and many other reasons are why we buy and build houses outside igbo land. For the above reasons, my friends and i bought plots of lands in ogun state. All except i, have built on their lands. I resold mine because i wanted to return to igbo land. Thank God i did.
Re: Never Wish For Biafra; Wish For One Nigeria by Chimez1: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
unity beggar, if Im a Yoruba, based on the identity Igbo's have given us I will never put my eyes on any thread that concerns them rather focus on our tribal mark.
Re: Never Wish For Biafra; Wish For One Nigeria by CallmeAbbey: 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mr preacher, show me Federal Character from this recruitment by your brother " Mr Evans: the kidnapper" then I will believe we are one Nigeria.
Chukwudi Onuamadike, Nwosu Chukwuka, Suoyo Paul, Felix Chinemerem, Ikenna Emeka, Uchechukwu Amadi, Ogechi Amadi
This is a serious case of marginalisation of Yoruba and Hausas. In fact, senate must invite Evans to defend this.
Re: Never Wish For Biafra; Wish For One Nigeria by juman(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
Wishing Igbos success.

Biafra is the way.

This nigeria is a country with even less than one leg.
Re: Never Wish For Biafra; Wish For One Nigeria by deedeedee1: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
What is the meaning of this?

(1) (Reply)

The Waiting, Wasteing And Blaming Generation By Stephen Akintayo. / Southeast Governors Welcomes New Inventors And Innovators / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.