Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,295 members, 7,881,092 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:13 PM

Actress Omoni Oboli Loses Her Grandmother Less Than Two Weeks After She Lost Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Omoni Oboli Loses Her Grandmother Less Than Two Weeks After She Lost Her (715 Views)

Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy / Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Omoni Oboli Loses Her Grandmother Less Than Two Weeks After She Lost Her by Flexygist: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Actress, Omoni Oboli has lost her grandmother less than two weeks after she also lost her dad. She took to her Instagram page to announce her passing away and also wrote a short tribute to her. She wrote;

''#WCE You will always be my woman crush! The queen has gone home, My Nana left me and I couldn't talk about it. My Nana went to be with Jesus less than two weeks after my dad.

I was completely shattered! I was so heart broken and I felt I couldn't take it. It was too much. I lost my mom almost fifteen years ago and my Nana for me, was mom so it was like loosing both Dad and Mom in a space of two weeks. I didn't know how to face it and I couldn't tell you guys becauseI know how most of you have fallen in love with her from my videos and pictures with her. I didn't want to break your hearts .My beautiful, strong, funny, energetic and angelic queen. She loved God with all her heart. She even danced at the altar with two white handkerchiefs a day before she passed. I miss you Nana. I miss you so muchit hurts. If I could have one more day... I love you till eternity #QueenAlice #NaturalistaQueen#MamaLolo-- Regards,

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/14/actress-omoni-oboli-loses-her-grandmother-less-than-two-weeks-after-she-lost-her/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Loses Her Grandmother Less Than Two Weeks After She Lost Her by ammyluv2002(f): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Wow! Tough year for her .....take heart dear! God knows the best
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Loses Her Grandmother Less Than Two Weeks After She Lost Her by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked

OMG!!

May God give you the Fortitude to bear such huge Losses.

Its a Pity shocked shocked
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Loses Her Grandmother Less Than Two Weeks After She Lost Her by praizblog: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Eeyah sorry oo
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Loses Her Grandmother Less Than Two Weeks After She Lost Her by soulfood(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Oww Omoni. She must have loved her son soooo much.
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Loses Her Grandmother Less Than Two Weeks After She Lost Her by Starscreen: 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
May her soul rest in peace. Meanwhile Indomie Eaters!!! I'll Pay You 10k For Indomie D & H Letters, 5k Each.. DM me or drop contact

(1) (Reply)

Markangelcomedy- EMMANUELLA- Networth From Her Youtube Skits. (video) / Bleep Me & Ask ‘who Is Your Daddy’- Maheeda / "Leave My Daughter, She's Very Decent And Godfearing" - Mum Of Nude Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.