Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

Father Mbaka Should Not Be Referred As A Native Of Igbo - Chukwudi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Should Not Be Referred As A Native Of Igbo - Chukwudi (520 Views)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling / Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka Should Not Be Referred As A Native Of Igbo - Chukwudi by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Recently when mr Chukwudi Okorie made is statement saying that Father mbaka should never be referred as a native of igbo because if it was watched back then before the election he made a statement saying that "Buhari is the way out in Nigeria" - meaning we should all vote for him but since the nation has be suffering from one point to another I think he should never be referred as a native of igbo, though my point might not be your own point but as for me "do bible said, the servant must or will have interest in politics?" Now see what our modern life has turn into....

On his statement, he said " not that am criticising or point hand on the man of God but actually it is wrong for the son of the most high leave what he was sent to do, "save soul, pray for the need" and go to politics....

Please brethren the end time as come closer, since the nation has not be in one suit what else are waiting for? Why don't keep putting more effort to pray for God to forgive our sins, save us again, and bless our nation for ever....
Re: Father Mbaka Should Not Be Referred As A Native Of Igbo - Chukwudi by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Father Mbaka Should Not Be Referred As A Native Of Igbo - Chukwudi by hmbassey1960(m): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Rocketmaster:
Sources: Dailynaija.com - News on Daily Bases
now u guys now have native igbo and non native igbo,hmmm i swear nollywood runs through una blood
Re: Father Mbaka Should Not Be Referred As A Native Of Igbo - Chukwudi by Derawiz(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
This is what happens when he clergy man has left the God he is supposed to serve to start worshipping the table of the kings of the land.

This is what happened with Isaiah before the death of uzziah and after facing hardship, Isaiah had to remember God..

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Bible And The Holy Quran, Which One Is Greater And Contains The Light? / I’m Alive – Don Moen / Do You Believe Robbers Can Just Enter Church And Start Shooting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.