Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) (22365 Views)

Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) / Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by midehill(m): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
are dey sure dats her fada...dey shud confirm ooo

I Dnt trust pple easily again
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by intrepidjay1(m): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
ojkalito:
I'm on every post...I need a job I know..make nobody attack me I already know my problem
you go do mutuary attendance??
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by ojkalito(m): 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
intrepidjay1:

you go do mutuary attendance??
I know say u nor like me b4....u don confirm today
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
oviejnr:
Don't forget your kinsmen are the ones involve in Kidnapping. Don't forget Evans is still trending on every topic and news
any thing Igbo's will do they do it fine,ur afonja brother godogodo was busy kill police men while Evans was only after money Nna men check am naa, would u prefer Fulani herdsmen to kidnap u or godogodo or Evan's
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by JusticeSeeker: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
You have failed to do the needful. How did she get there?
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by HZNjnr(m): 5:23am On Jun 15, 2017
THE FATHER SHOULD BE GIVEN 6 HOT SLAPS BY ONE HUNGRY SERGEANT, FLOGGED 24 STROKES OF THE CANE AND MADE TO CARRY 20 BAGS OF CEMENT FOR NEGLIGENCE...

HE'S NOT EVEN ASHAMED OF BRANDISHING HIS LENOVO CHINA PHONE... SEE RED EYES LIKE SAY E SMOKE OSHOGBO WEED
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by Mekanze: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2017
Thank God is not in Ogun state the story for don change by now....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas / Her Husband Lied About His Job / Coulpes Passwording Their Fones:wright Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.