Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,906 members, 7,872,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

I Like Sleeping With My Hubby But He Snores,please Help Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Like Sleeping With My Hubby But He Snores,please Help Me (3311 Views)

My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? / My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room / I Need Help: He Snores While Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like Sleeping With My Hubby But He Snores,please Help Me by sexyLeamon(f): 5:23am On Jan 29, 2010
One word: earplugs!
Re: I Like Sleeping With My Hubby But He Snores,please Help Me by SALady(f): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2010
Fhemmmy:

i am very sure, there are medical help

I am also convinced that there is medical help too.

sexyLeamon:

One word: earplugs!

Earplugs not a bad idea try it poster.

But then again I am not sure why this should be a crisis that has potential to end a marriage. Its something for a couple to even laugh about. Cuddle up with your man before he sleeps and do everything else that you need to do if you know what I mean LOL! then as soon as he starts snoring move to the other room or bed. If he gets up before you he can come join you or prepare you breakfast which gives you time to rest, and it will be his way of saying sorry for those night that I keep you up with my snoring especially on those nights where I cant let go of you and thank you for being such a great sport about it by understanding that there's always a solution to such minor things.

I understand that he could be the problem since you mention that you opt to sleep in another bed. This make your marriage unique enjoy it and dont get bothered by issues of complacency/conformity over what is the norm about married people. His presence should count more.
Re: I Like Sleeping With My Hubby But He Snores,please Help Me by Lacuzy: 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2010
@poster

its a pity i know how you feel its realy irritating cos i have been in that shoes before but different sort of.

I have a friend, a guy, and he was really serious in getting married to me cos his mother wanted him to but i ran away cause he snores badly and loudly and i easily get disturbed by the slightest noise. the worst is that wheneva we are togeda wacthing t.v the next thing he is asleep and snoring but you know what he is a very nice guy.

But i dont regret not marrying him cos i cant cope with him snoring beside me.

but am happy for him.
Re: I Like Sleeping With My Hubby But He Snores,please Help Me by sweetpie23: 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2010
deal with it grin
Re: I Like Sleeping With My Hubby But He Snores,please Help Me by Fhemmmy: 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2010
sweetpie23:

deal with it grin

You mean oh
Re: I Like Sleeping With My Hubby But He Snores,please Help Me by kpofkpof: 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2010
Snoring-Hmmmn. I once had a guy i was supposed to get married to. The first time i spent the night, i couldnt sleep, he was snoring so loud that i was just tossing on the bed. I then decided to apply some old tricks to lure me to sleep- like counting imaginary sheeps jumping over a fence, but that didnt work. I woke up with a migrane(not a headache o) after i doozed off in the wee hours of the morning.
Re: I Like Sleeping With My Hubby But He Snores,please Help Me by Nwaka77: 4:22am On Feb 02, 2010
@Poster
Did you not notice this before you guys chose to excahnge vows? undecided
Re: I Like Sleeping With My Hubby But He Snores,please Help Me by ceasyc(f): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2010
Snoring - some snore like I beta pass my neighbour (gen) and some snore like d
Big generators/d roof or house is about 2 crash,

As a light sleeper, I just can't stand IT, gosh!
Re: I Like Sleeping With My Hubby But He Snores,please Help Me by efosanice: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2010
@suedoh2006

this is really a funny post.
Re: I Like Sleeping With My Hubby But He Snores,please Help Me by prixxy(f): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2010
My hubby snores too but any time i tell him to go see a doctor, he says i will but never does

His brother spent the night recently at our place and his brothers snores kept him awake all night, that motivated him to do some thing about it, but its yet to work
Re: I Like Sleeping With My Hubby But He Snores,please Help Me by Blaize: 6:11am On Jan 06, 2011
Pls, where can one get this anti-snoring pillow here in Nigeria
Re: I Like Sleeping With My Hubby But He Snores,please Help Me by NAJALYN: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2011
Please poster bear with him. He needs help since he snores & it looks he has stopped breathing. He certainly needs medical attention. Meanwhile use earplugs until the situation has improved.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... / SOLD HISENSE SIDE BY SIDE TOUCHSCREEN SMART FRIDGE BOUGHT NEW UNUSED SOLD / What Do I Do My Aunts Are Against My Marriage To My Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.