Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,898 members, 7,889,964 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:52 AM

Mass Sack From The Banking Sector, Are You Affected? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mass Sack From The Banking Sector, Are You Affected? (587 Views)

Graduate Recruitment In A Leading Company In The Banking Sector / My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Sack From The Banking Sector, Are You Affected? by omozu: 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2010
Something good is on the way for you from me, don't worry it is not the end but a new page in your life. i have been there before
i will show you the way out 2morrow

Re: Mass Sack From The Banking Sector, Are You Affected? by sopey: 8:58am On Jan 23, 2010
smileyi'll call u omozu.thanks
Re: Mass Sack From The Banking Sector, Are You Affected? by sopey: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2010
call u omozu.
Re: Mass Sack From The Banking Sector, Are You Affected? by omozu: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2010
start with this

When I lost my job a year ago, I taught it was the end. I thank GOD today how he divinely opened another page for me to write on
A week after I lost my job, the doctors in my church organized a seminar [health week] and one of the doctors that spoke that day, talked about hypertension and after the health week I went to meet her in the hospital where she worked and I told her that I wanted to have an interview with her. She agreed and I asked her all I wanted to know about hypertension. With that I created my first information product.
Two weeks later I organized my own health seminar. I did a lot of marketing concerning the seminar and I invited so many persons to the seminar I went to bars, restaurants, churches and schools to invite people. I even printed leaflets and over six hundred persons attended the seminar. It was a free seminar so many persons came.
My doctor friend was there with me to tell the attendees all they need to know about hypertension and before the seminar ended we told them that the seminar was package and any person who was interested to have it should come forward and to our surprise we sold over 160 copies there and over 90 persons booked for their copies at the price of 1000 naira each. I paid my doctor friend and I laughed to the bank.
That was how I started my information marketing empire. Since then I have organized many free hypertension seminar and I have sold many other information products, raging from health, money making to scholarships
I currently have one that is selling for me like ice cream [how to tighten your virginal naturally] I tell you they are buying it like fire. I have sold over 12000 copies for 1000 naira each and it did not take me two weeks to create this information product.
There are many needs you can create information product to meet. Yes it is like that you meet their needs and they pay you in return. Like me I don’t need any job not even for five hundred thousand naira a month. I currently have about ten information products selling for me, putting money into my bank account very day. You can do it, you will even do better.
I have a package that will teach you every thing about information marketing, how to create and market your information product. This product goes for #2000 but I am give it to you for just #1000 that is if you among those who just lost their job. Start with this and I will mentor you till you have created and sell many information products.
If you don’t want to be sacked again in your life, create your own business this kind of business is easy to start and you need little money to start.

See you at the top 08062547882

(1) (Reply)

Get A Direct Linking When Search For Bank Vacancy / Needed Urgently / (urgent) Executive Marketers Needed In Nigeria And West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.