Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,870 members, 7,933,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:49 PM

Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. (2228 Views)

What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman / Why Is It That People Remember God When In Trouble? / I Think I'm Losing My Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by sonofthunder: 5:40am On Jun 17, 2017
Ngo40:

Yes....new moniker my brother....
I had a good reason(s) this time...lol.
All is very well...thanks for asking.
"Might lose connection if the trend continues"?
Please help me understand what you mean...
okay then... about connections; for example, some persons who knew and interacted with Mzlady previously my find it difficult to continue in such unless they stumble on the new moniker like I did or you find them...
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by Hiswordxray(m): 8:58am On Jun 17, 2017
MrSinister
Repent, submit yourself, go to God and ask Him what He wants of you. Wait, remain with Him and seek His fellowship.
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by Hiswordxray(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2017
MrSinister:

is that what you think?!

But honestly, when I cast my mind back to several random events that have occurred in the recent past, I am led to believe that God has been trying to reach out to me! Several people have approached me in a strange way, telling me things. First one I can vividly remember was when a child playing on the street suddenly walked up to me and told me to give my life to Christ!!! I responded that I was already a Christian and the boy shook his head and walked away!
You know what to do, simply submit and follow that voice.
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by analice107: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2017
@MrSinister.

Many are called, but few are chosen. The called can walk away to their schemes, but the chosen can not. When God chooses you, you'd serve Him.

Run, run, try to hide, but you'll come back. Pls don't be Jonah.

It's really sweet , satisfying and fulfilling to walk/work with Jesus.
It's hard to explain, but when you are able to hear Him to you, it feels good.

The joy that comes with it... O dear.
When you hear people like Hopefullandlord and his hordes talk the way they do about him, yet He is as real to you as they are to their fellows, you'd begin to wish they have what you have.

He gives you directions so that you won't falter. He answers questions when you confused.

For instance, someone is about to lay an accusation against me, but, He has given me a dream about that, to prepare me and for me to do something about that.

He won't let me be hurt unnecessarily, when there's something i can do about it, so, i have taken a authority by the Scriptures and averted it. I have cancelled every hate, bitterness and animosity of the enemy against me.

It'll happen, but the accuser shall be exposed and shamed in the process.

This is the joy of walking with direction of the loving father.

Come back home. There are multitudes, but out of the Multitudes, He picks disciples.
You are a disciple. Come back home.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 18, 2017
sonofthunder:

okay then... about connections; for example, some persons who knew and interacted with Mzlady previously my find it difficult to continue in such unless they stumble on the new moniker like I did or you find them...

Ok....thanks for making me aware....
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by iSpirit1(m): 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ngo40:

Lol @ (your big aunty)....
Well your aunty has a NEW moniker....."Ngo40".
MzLady39 has been put to rest...she is no more.
Out with the "old" & in with the "new"!
I don't know how in the world that you knew I would want to speak on this thread..but as soon as I saw it, I knew I was coming for this one......
However, it looks like you nailed it!
I'll see what I can add....if anything.

Oh Aunty, I'll follow up at once.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by MrSinister(m): 4:47am On Jul 10, 2017
analice107:
Why did you stop?

because I don't fit in. sorry for the late reply
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by MrSinister(m): 5:23am On Jul 10, 2017
iSpirit1:
@MrSinister

The passage given you is obvious and self-explanatory.

The story of Job explains Isaiah 5. Just that, in Job's case, it wasn't because of his sins that he was exposed to tortures from satan.

God's interested in you, He wants you to acknowledge Him and come into an intimate relationship with you.

You see, God has been keeping you since despite your unfaithfulness to Him, hoping that one day you'll return to Him.

But since that method isn't working, as you're in comfort zone(where God has caused you to be and upholding you there), He thought maybe if He withdraw a little, and let your enemy(satan) heat you a little, maybe then, you'll see a reason to come to Him.

You know, they say, "suffering makes one strong"

And it's a fact that beatings makes a child come back to it's right senses.

So, He'll just allow that for your own benefit.

My Big Aunty MzLady39 should have a word or two for you.

I have a problem with the sentence in bold. You see, I have never done this before but I will today. You spoke of comfort zone, as if I have been enjoying before. Everything I have tried to succeed on my own (apart from academics) has not yielded results (in fact they all failed). I am not rich. I have suffered a lot, but I don't take the bad things I have experienced to heart, because I believe that when there's life there's hope. I am not saying God has not blessed me, at least I have had a lot of near death experiences (some of which I am aware of and some of which I am not) and I am still alive because of Him. The impression that I am in comfort does not correspond with what I experienced in recent times. I ignored the poster that claimed that I am about to become broke, because I no kukuma get money before. There's no comfort to be taken away, because it was not there in the first place. That's why I am a bit skeptical about this. Maybe otematum is right; it might just be my mind playing tricks on me. I don't know. I still acknowledge God, but I am not serving Him.
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by MrSinister(m): 5:29am On Jul 10, 2017
charlyG1
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by bennyann: 7:24am On Jul 10, 2017
OtemAtum:
That is the work of emotions and the brain. Whenever anybody has switched off from a particular religion or is no more serious about that religion. Anyday such person reflects about the past, his brain would go deep into where some memories of the past are stored and fetch him a suitable memory either to bring him back to that former religion or to threaten him.

How many bible passages of threats has been shoved over my face? Countless. Many of the urims of the bible come have come to me in mt sleep but because my emotion of fear has been removed, I was never moved.

In fact, my best nights are the nights when I sleep and see bible passages like "I will tear you up...I will bring the diseases of the Egyptians upon you...I will send the cankerworms, palmerworms, etc my armies after you..." cheesy

Wetin concern me. If they like they should send rains of arrows na them sabi.

Confession time! Keep playing with fire.

Your spirit mind senses danger than that of the flesh. Keep taking it as a mind game.

You are even lucky your mind can play games with you like that still.
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by bennyann: 7:52am On Jul 10, 2017
MrSinister:

I have a problem with the sentence in bold. You see, I have never done this before but I will today. You spoke of comfort zone, as if I have been enjoying before. Everything I have tried to succeed on my own (apart from academics) has not yielded results (in fact they all failed). I am not rich. I have suffered a lot, but I don't take the bad things I have experienced to heart, because I believe that when there's life there's hope. I am not saying God has not blessed me, at least I have had a lot of near death experiences (some of which I am aware of and some of which I am not) and I am still alive because of Him. The impression that I am in comfort does not correspond with what I experienced in recent times. I ignored the poster that claimed that I am about to become broke, because I no kukuma get money before. There's no comfort to be taken away, because it was not there in the first place. That's why I am a bit skeptical about this. Maybe otematum is right; it might just be my mind playing tricks on me. I don't know. I still acknowledge God, but I am not serving Him.

I like the bolded but It seems you've really connected with Otematum.

The You now seems different from when you started the thread.

God just needs you back, that's the summary of the message you received either through mind game pranks or reality.

If many of us were sufficient in wealth and the goodies of life because we are in Christ since it should come by just accepting Christ as Lord and personal Savior, then everyone will become Christians but it isn't so because the Christian life is a race, a race in which we are not in competition with each other but a race in which it's a must we all win if truly we've decided to be for Jesus.

What is it you lack that makes you not be consistent with Christ? Is it money? I also don't have money but I can do the little I can to get it until God decides to increase it. Money shouldn't be a problem to serve God.

If those who don't acknowledge God try to make it in life, then why can't we the Christians do same and leave the rest to God. We are to do our part and allow God to do His part.

All God needs from us is faithfulness and commitment and love towards Him. We are in this world not to have it all good going but to prove our love for God through the good times and the bad times.

Why do you no longer serve God? Why do you now agree with another your mind is playing tricks on you? For how long do you want to live without God and still claim you are a christian?

When Job in the Bible had it all going wrong for him, he still stood his ground for God. No wonder God answered such a person audibly with passion and concern and rebuke and commendations because God knows such a person deserves to speak out his mind to Him.

Many speak to God anyhow and question him anyhow but they do not know only some people are qualified to do so because they've passed the test. And these people who even question God still do it with respect.

What are your plans now? Do you want to join Otematum or you want to go back to God fully? As a Christian, lack of physical materials shouldn't be a justifiable reason to forsake God because surely, those things would come eventually.

Do you really still think it's your mind playing pranks on you? Were you so conversant with that verse planted on your mind? Is it really a familiar or favourite verse to you? How come you never knew the content till you checked the verse out in the Bible and it seem to go with a perfect message you need?

I could say so much from my heart without quoting the Bible. But do you still really really believe deep within you that it was a mind game? Check your spirit brother or else you've joined those who believe they have no spirits. Your spirit mostly discern easily than your flesh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by analice107: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2017
MrSinister:

For starters stop joining atheists to insult God. They have chosen a side, choose yours and take a stand. Stop being here and there.
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by analice107: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2017
MrSinister:
charlyG1
He will never come here. U can never see him outside his thread. If you need him you go there.
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by analice107: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2017
bennyann:

Your spirit mind senses danger than that of the flesh. Keep taking it as a mind game.

Sis. Its good you have energy to respond to him, but see, he lied. Every thing he said about words coming to him in form of threats are lies. God does not threaten anyone. If God didn't threaten Nebuchadnezzar or all the Baal high Priests with scriptures, who is Otem.

Yahweh will stoop to threaten Otem, what a waste of time. He didn't threaten Aton LaVey the founder of the Cburch of satan, nah this demented urchin.

Did you ever hear or read from the pages of scriptures that Jesus Christ gave any attention to Satan while on earth, talk less of threatening him? Never. The sons of perdition are irrelevant.

Life and death, light and darkness are presented before us, what we choose is what we'll live by. No threats, and for what?

Otem must feel like he is somebody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by bennyann: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
analice107:

Sis. Its good you have energy to respond to him, but see, he lied. Every thing he said about words coming to him in form of threats are lies. God does not threaten anyone. If God didn't threaten Nebuchadnezzar or all the Baal high Priests with scriptures, who is Otem.

Yahweh will stoop to threaten Otem, what a waste of time. He didn't threaten Aton LaVey the founder of the Cburch of satan, nah this demented urchin.

Did you ever hear or read from the pages of scriptures that Jesus Christ gave any attention to Satan while on earth, talk less of threatening him? Never. The sons of perdition are irrelevant.

Life and death, light and darkness are presented before us, what we choose is what we'll live by. No threats, and for what?

Otem must feel like he is somebody.

I didn't know he was lying to tease. I just took whatever he put there for what it is.

But I believe God can still minister to his spirit.
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by MrSinister(m): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
analice107:

He will never come here. U can never see him outside his thread. If you need him you go there.

hmmm
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by MrSinister(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
analice107:

For starters stop joining atheists to insult God. They have chosen a side, choose yours and take a stand. Stop being here and there.

I did not insult God
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by analice107: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
bennyann:

I didn't know he was lying to tease. I just took whatever he put there for what it is.

But I believe God can still minister to his spirit.

Behold i stand by the door and knock, whoever hears and opens the door, i will come in and sup with him.

but whoever refuses to open the door? The Master won't force.
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by bennyann: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
analice107:

Behold i stand by the door and knock, whoever hears and opens the door, i will come in and sup with him.

but whoever refuses to open the door? The Master won't force.

Which means the master is still knocking his door, right?
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by analice107: 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
bennyann:

Which means the master is still knocking his door, right?
Yeah, he is breathing nah.
I mentioned in a thread about Feminism, I didn't see you.
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by bennyann: 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
analice107:

Yeah, he is breathing nah.

I mentioned in a thread about Feminism, I didn't see you.

Sis, I really missed that thread. It was kingebuka I followed there.

But you know the Spirit directs you to strategic threads. cheesy
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by NoWorries7(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children: But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments. For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me. Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know. Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast laboured from thy youth; if so be thou shalt be able to profit, if so be thou mayest prevail. Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee. Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it.
Isaiah:47:8-14
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by NoWorries7(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
For it is the day of the LORD's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.
Isaiah:34:8
Let them tremble in fear, for its time for the saints to judge the world...
And the churches to unite...
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by analice107: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
bennyann:

Sis, I really missed that thread. It was kingebuka I followed there.
But you know the Spirit directs you to strategic threads. cheesy
lol.
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
MrSinister:
This is the first time something like this is happening! I just woke up from sleep a few moments ago and what woke me up is the strangest thing ever! While I was asleep, I kept on hearing a voice, my voice, repeating a particular Bible verse; Isaiah 5: 5. I am sure I wasn't dreaming. This Bible verse was on replay in my mind (or head where I was hearing it) over and over again until I opened my eyes. For some reason, I picked up my phone (since my Bible wasn't near me) and Googled the Bible passage to know what it was talking about. This is what I found...

Is 5:5 - Now I will tell you what I am going to do to my vineyard: I will take away its hedge, and it will be destroyed; I will break down its wall, and it will be trampled. - NIV translation.

I don't know what to make out of this. I don't know whether it applies to myself or someone else.

I am a professed Christian, but I stopped practicing Christianity seriously (the way I believe it should be done) since 2012. Within that time and now, i have done all sorts (though I don't believe I am evil, and still do good when I have the opportunity to).

This is very strange, and I am disturbed...

My bro, I advice you to rededicate your life to Christ and go on a fast. He would reply you(I mean God)
Re: Help!!! I Think I Am In Trouble. by OtemAtum: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
bennyann:

Our brains store all INFORMATION, both fearful, domestic, academic and audiovisuals. Our dreams fetch out part of the information stored subconsciously. Our hearts scare when we see some of the fearful information played back to us in our dreams. But the developed and evolved brains understand what is actually going on.

Life on earth is more psychological than spiritual.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Witches Vs Igbo Witches Vs Yoruba Witches Vs Calabar Witches Vs Hausa Wiches / In The Beginning: Snakes Had Legs / I See Another Reason Why God Mostly Speaks To Men. Girls Are Satan's Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.