Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Perceived Reason Why Muslims Kill Christians. Bible Quote - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Perceived Reason Why Muslims Kill Christians. Bible Quote (472 Views)

Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perceived Reason Why Muslims Kill Christians. Bible Quote by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 15, 2017
Gud morning, please I am not trying to create a religious war but something came to my mind while reading the scripture. In the book of John 16 vs 1 to 3, especially verse 2.

1.ESV:“I have said all these things to you to keep you from falling away.

ESV:They will put you out of the synagogues. Indeed, the hour is coming when whoever kills you will think he is offering service to God.

ESV:And they will do these things because they have not known the Father, nor me.

Do you think Jesus already knows that these things will happen because the followers of Muhammed believe that whenever they kill a non Muslim, they are securing a place in heaven.

Pls share ur thought, both Christians and Muslims..
Re: Perceived Reason Why Muslims Kill Christians. Bible Quote by Origin(f): 7:26am On Jun 15, 2017
Synagogues are for Jews and the Christians kicked the Jews from their Synagogues in Jerusalem.

So verse was referring to Christians killing the Jews.
Re: Perceived Reason Why Muslims Kill Christians. Bible Quote by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2017
Origin:
Synagogues are for Jews and the Christians kicked the Jews from their Synagogues in Jerusalem.

So verse was referring to Christians killing the Jews.
...how they love to distort the truth to suit their falsehood, the early disciples of Jesus were persecuted by the Jews and put away from the Synagogues as Jesus Christ had said, and Islam is a manifestation of the spirit of the antichrist according to 2 Cor 11:14 and 2 Tim 3:5
Re: Perceived Reason Why Muslims Kill Christians. Bible Quote by Abdulgaffar22: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all they have, and spare them not: but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camels and donkeys ( 1st Samuel 15:3)
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be their king- bring them here and kill them in front of me(Luke 19:27)
Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother (Matthew 10:34-35)
The people that kill your Christian fellows are not Muslims. They learn their ideology from biblical verse cited above. For Qur’an says; if anyone killed an innocent person, it would be as if he killed all mankind( Qur’an 5:32)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: T.B. Joshua As You Have NEVER Seen Him! / Do Christians Have To Go To Church? / Drama As Pastor Adeboye Kisses, Lauds Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.