Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,414 members, 7,978,306 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:08 AM

Messi Is A ´f****** Great Guy´ – Barca Team-mate Suarez - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Is A ´f****** Great Guy´ – Barca Team-mate Suarez (383 Views)

David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. / Messi, Barca Team-mates To Return Cars Back To Audi After Sponsorship Deal Ended / Choirul Huda: Indonesian Goalkeeper Dies After Collision With Team-mate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi Is A ´f****** Great Guy´ – Barca Team-mate Suarez by samsonslide: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2017
Lionel Messi is a “f****** great guy” according to Barcelona team-mate Denis Suarez, who praised the five-time Ballon d’Or win for remaining humble at Camp Nou.

Spanish midfielder Suarez returned to Barcelona last July and featured in the first team alongside the club’s all-time leading scorer Messi.

Messi enjoyed another fine campaign, scoring 54 goals in all competitions.

Reflecting on his first season in the senior side, Suarez was asked which team-mate surprised him most, and the 23-year-old told Sport: “I’d like to highlight Leo [Messi].
“From outside he can seem like an almost unreachable person, but in the dressing room he’s just one of the team. He’s a f****** great guy.”

Talking further about Barca’s famed MSN – Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar – he added: “They welcomed me from the first day and I have a great relationship with the three of them, although I get on best with Luis. I’m next to him in the dressing room and he’s always supported me.”
The 2016-17 campaign did not go according to plan, however, as Barcelona were dethroned by rivals Real Madrid in LaLiga.

Barca also lost to Juventus in the Champions League quarter-finals.

But Suarez – linked with a move to Italian side Napoli – hopes next season will be “incredible and I hope we win all three trophies”.
Read More Sport News:https://www.sportlineng.com/more-news/

Re: Messi Is A ´f****** Great Guy´ – Barca Team-mate Suarez by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2017
that my man crush. love you like kilode

(1) (Reply)

Fifa's Ban Hammer Hits Ghana's Football Star Over Fee's Rift With Agent / Join D Winning Streak, Pay Nd Got Paid / Real Madrid Player Bale Open To Man United Move - Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.