Stats: 3,190,537 members, 7,941,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Is 9ice & Toni Payne's Seperation A Fraud? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is 9ice & Toni Payne's Seperation A Fraud? (693 Views)

Where Is 9ice / 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend / Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. (2) (3) (4)

Is 9ice & Toni Payne's Seperation A Fraud? by julian21(f): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2010
Is 9ice & toni payne's seperation a fraud?

Before you crucify me,i didn't say it,but 9jahiphop seems to think so.

http://9jahiphop..com/2010/01/9ice-toni-payne-publicity-stunt-of-year.html
Re: Is 9ice & Toni Payne's Seperation A Fraud? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2010
nothing is impossible in showbiz
Re: Is 9ice & Toni Payne's Seperation A Fraud? by mbulela: 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2010
i disagree with him.
he does not give any evidence for his assertion.just claiming that 9ice and wife have refused to show proof for their separation is a silly basis for denying the reality of the separation.
anyway, me i no too send for 9ice, i always assumed his new album will be a fluke after the success of gongo aso.
he is massively talented as a singer but i feel there are lots of missing critical attributes that he lacks as an artiste.
anyway i wish the couple the best.
Re: Is 9ice & Toni Payne's Seperation A Fraud? by badman(m): 12:56am On Jan 24, 2010
if this article is anything to go by then that is just a dumb strategy, with all this news of manager organisin girls for nice and him not been faithful, putting his integrity on the line is just dumb it makes him loose fans sef, anyway this is just one persons idea but it makies no sense
Re: Is 9ice & Toni Payne's Seperation A Fraud? by Basics007: 6:17am On Jan 31, 2010
As if the poster isn't the same nigga behind the blog. Used to take a lot of ur posts serious till I discovered it's just a collection of lies misplace rants and self opinions. Remember the supposedly leaked HHW awards of 2009?

none / When Is Project Fame And West Africa Idol Coming: / Music Player Online

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8