Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,167 members, 7,907,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:21 AM

Have You Ever Been A Victim Or Witness Of An Accident? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Ever Been A Victim Or Witness Of An Accident? (417 Views)

Couple Declared Missing Were Killed In An Accident On Their Way To Kogi / Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers / Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been A Victim Or Witness Of An Accident? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
Robbery, Burglary,Kidnap,Fights ,Molestation,Scams, Rape ,Riots,Accidents and more always leave their victims and witnesses with stories to tell.

So Nairalanders What's Your Personal Experience!?
Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Or Witness Of An Accident? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ethiopian here

4 years ago, I was returning home from school by foot. As I was walking, some parts of the lower part of a big Bus exploded. It was very loud and the passengers in the Bus were breaking the and the gate to escape. A few meters after me, a man lay down on the side of street with pool of bloods coming out of his head. Later it was learned that the man was inside a taxi and when lower parts of the Bus exploded, a piece of it penetrated the window of the Taxi and then hit and penetrated the head of the man. I had never seen a dead person before this. Blood and brain material was coming out of his head and it was disgusting. The man was taken to a hospital. I believe no passengers from the Bus and other people died other than the man. I heard that the man died after two days, but I doubt this rumor, because I'm confident that man died instantly there by the looks of it.
Re: Have You Ever Been A Victim Or Witness Of An Accident? by jboo75188: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hey there! Who can write an assignment for you?! I am a 30 years old blogger and also an author at the best https://www.craftanessay.com/ paper service to provide writing help for the people, who can not write assignments by themselfs. Blogging is my passion and the interest for writing from my high school years made me join this beautiful work.

(1) (Reply)

Driver That Survived After When A Container Truck Fell On His Car Narrates Story / I Need Info About Azerbaijan Pls Share What You Know About It / Introduct Hoi An Vietnam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.