Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,752 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:18 AM

Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos (45135 Views)

Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New / Torrot: A Vehicle Made For Lagos Traffic / Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
AndreizMendez:
IGBO KWEENU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFONJAS WOULD AVOID THIS THREAD

no we won't. I commend this my Igbo brother courage, initiative And innovative

we shall get there, soonest

meanwhile I'm still on my campaign. Nigeria youths act politics, stop talking politics only
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nice work!
Oil is Biafra's 6th earning. While Technology is 1st.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Alaenyieby(f): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
Oh! nwa m ooo. This your car make sense.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by cumbak60: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Is it automatic or manual undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by luk4me(m): 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Very impressive
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by babapressy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
Good thinking
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by GenOrumov: 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
CplusJason:
Inspector General of Cars. undecided
The comment and the picture together is a hit back - back. I wish i can give it one billion likes unfortunately I can only give one. It's been a while a comment got me this laughing.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by CplusJason: 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
GenOrumov:

The comment and the picture together is a hit back - back. I wish i can give it one billion likes unfortunately I can only give one. It's been a while a comment got me this laughing.
Many thanks General. smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by sam4259: 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
naija is still bless despite the bad leaders
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Nofuckgiven: 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Land of the Rising sun. You can't just overlook the ingenuity!! Other tribes should imitate not hate!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by fortunechy(m): 12:50am On Jun 16, 2017
igbo representing everywhere
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:18am On Jun 16, 2017
dainformant:
Here are lovely photos of vehicle made by a talented Nigerian auto engineer with locally sourced materials. A Facebook user identified as Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha took to his social media page to show the strong machine built by the Imo state indigene who used locally available materials in the state.

According to the poster, the made in Nigeria vehicle has been named Biafrakwezuonu 2017 model..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/nigerian-man-shows-off-vehicle-made-locally-sourced-materials-photos.html
as a car guy, I would drive this with pride any where... it looks freaking mean and rugged like an off roader.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 16, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
as a car guy, I would drive this with pride any where... it looks freaking mean and rugged like an off roader.

Please state what qualifies you as a "car guy".
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 16, 2017
Rechner:
People would actually buy the car if it was made by any of the following; toyota, benz, ford, hyundai, kia or honda

You're hallucinating on bad igbo.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 16, 2017
allrightsir:
in this day and age, can we please stop showcasing nonsense? What is on display that Jelili the mechanic cannot do, what are you you celebrating, that he can weld? is he the one who designed the engine, the tyres, the transmission etc? His only contribution is putting it together and see the eyesore he came up with...ugly as f*ck, no design skills, nothing!!!

Excellent summation.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 16, 2017
Ohamzee:
AND TRY TO RECOGNISE (NOT RECOGNISED) GOOD ENGLISH PARADVENTURE YOU STUMBLE UPON ONE.

Both words are correct based on the fact that this is an international forum.

Paradventure, is actually incorrect.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 16, 2017
princetom1:

If the name given is true, then, it's more of a show off thing, not a development things

IMHO, it's neither.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by judgedredd22(m): 5:29am On Jun 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I LOVE THIS!!!

THIS GUY IS A GENIUS.

WE MUST LEARN TO APPRECIATE OUR OWN.

NIGERIA IS BLESSED AND NIGERIANS ARE CREATIVE.

OUR ONLY PROBLEM IS HYPOCRISY AND LACK OF APPRECIATION.

I WISH WE CAN LEARN TO APPRECIATE OUR OWN, AND GROW OUR ECONOMY

now you sound like a true african cheesy i owe you a 5star lunch and dinner! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by judgedredd22(m): 5:33am On Jun 16, 2017
EgunMogaji:

IMHO, it's neither.

where is the chill, bro?! grin grin grin you are just knifing people left, right and centre!!

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 16, 2017
judgedredd22:

where is the chill, bro?! grin grin grin you are just knifing people left, right and centre!!

Who is Abacha?

We don't know him here in Tibet where I am taking a sabbatical since 1986 grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by judgedredd22(m): 5:37am On Jun 16, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Who is Abacha?

We don't know him here in Tibet where I am taking a sabbatical since 1986 grin

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Please state what qualifies you as a "car guy".
Basically, I love cars. I don't know all about them but at least I know a bit and I do a lot of fixes on my car myself. plus I love racing them....
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Basically, I love cars. I don't know all about them but at least I know a bit and I do a lot of fixes on my car myself. plus I love racing them....

The reason I asked is because you said this

"INDUSTRIALFAN: as a car guy, I would drive this with pride any where... it looks freaking mean and rugged like an off roader."

You're ready to drive this anywhere not even knowing at a minimum the propulsion system, is it gas, electric or steam powered.

Off roader? Does it have 4WD? If so a 4WD from a CRX or 4Runner? It matters.

You gave glowing accolades to something that you don't know the specs. But it's your prerogative.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
EgunMogaji:

The reason I asked is because you said this

"INDUSTRIALFAN: as a car guy, I would drive this with pride any where... it looks freaking mean and rugged like an off roader."

You're ready to drive this anywhere not even knowing at a minimum the propulsion system, is it gas, electric or steam powered.

Off roader? Does it have 4WD? If so a 4WD from a CRX or 4Runner? It matters.

You gave glowing accolades to something that you don't know the specs. But it's your prerogative.
well basically, it will turn heads when it passes by. the attention it'll give is what made me say I'll drive it. besides, I said "it looks like" I didn't say "it is" it just seems like attention seeking wise, it'll be fun to drive....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by franklingud(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
Igbos are blessed.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Ipfreely: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
princetom1:

Except that the names u mentioned will guarantee u safety and it will have been tested vigorously from countless organizations and it must meet those standard. And also, it won't be called a name that has anything to do with a tribe...

Not entirely accurate. While your comments have some merit, perhaps you should look up the name origins of the Avalon, Siena, Highlander, and the Tacoma, amongst others.

As a matter of Fact, even the Company name itself is associated with a specific geographical region.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by princetom1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ipfreely:

Not entirely accurate. While your comments have some merit, perhaps you should look up the name origins of the Avalon, Siena, Highlander, and the Tacoma, amongst others.

As a matter of Fact, even the Company name itself is associated with a specific geographical region.

Am aware bt not in this case scenario. We talking about a nation that's not united here. Imagine if innoson calls one of its cars ndi gbo, u already know it's doom to fail. No industry develop thinking about its immediate environment only. There are many vehicles in the world bearing different names in different places bt not like any tribal (note that tribal can be for good or bad, in this situation, bad). This is like Samsung want to release its refurbished note 8 next month and they have decided to call it Samsung galaxy note 7 FE, many people already refer to FE as fire edition, sentiment already is against it. Just for the wrong name only, many will avoid it without knowing if it's now safe or not.
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by princetom1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
EgunMogaji:

IMHO, it's neither.

So, what u call this? We are not gonna call the car we build in ibadan, afonja, will we?
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
princetom1:

So, what u call this? We are not gonna call the car we build in ibadan, afonja, will we?

Afonja ke? grin

It doesn't even matter, trust naija people to name it themselves like they did with orobo, envelope, big for nothing, shagari model, etc
Re: Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos by princetom1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Afonja ke? grin

It doesn't even matter, trust naija people to name it themselves like they did with orobo, envelope, big for nothing, shagari model, etc

Exactly, that's why the name given to this one totally makes no economical sense but sentimental

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Philippine’s President Crushes Luxury Cars Worth N432m In Crackdown On Smuggling / 2019 A-Class Sedan Is The Cheapest 2019 Mercedes-Benz / What Do You Do If Your Car Has No Custom Papers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.