Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,215 members, 7,943,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

My Experience With A Buglar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Buglar (613 Views)

My experience with kidnappers in government uniform / Suspect Runs Out Of Lagos Police Station - Man Shares Experience With Police / My Funny But Frightening Experience With SARS Operatives!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Buglar by Greenbullet(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Yesterday was a day never to forget for a burglar who tried to raid my house, but before I start my tale, I want to tell you about my area, I live in an estate with 4 other flats, the area is usually quiet due to the fact that almost all the people who reside there are parents and children who leave very early to their different destinations, knowing this the burglar thought he was smart, he came by 9am to break into houses and succeeded in breaking into the house opposite to mine, unluckily for him, I was at home due to a business trip to be taken today, he broke into the main gate , only if he knew, I took out a very long stick with pricks and attacked the burglar from behind , I uprooted him with a swift kick to his right leg and proceeded to paralyze the leg with multiple hits to his toes,ankle,underneath his feet and knees, I then kicked his rib cage to make him bleed before smashing his head against the wall and he bleed profusely, and I proceeded to tie his hand and leg, I then called the neighbors who were unaware and they gave him a light beating, the burglars relative were alerted and the begged us not to kill him that he is possessed, I then left him due to his mothers pleading, PLEASE NAIRALANDERS, ALWAYS MAKE FRIENDS WITH YOUR NEIGHBOUR'S INCASE THEY SEE SOMETHING UNUSUAL

lalasticlala
Seun
Tosyne2much
Vickiz
Royalroy
Mynd44

Please move this to the front page to sensitize others

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Buglar by yomi007k(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
grin

Nice one bro.....

wetin possess am?
Re: My Experience With A Buglar by Famoustemmy(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
Moral Lesson:
Attack a thief when you see one

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Buglar by winkmart: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Poor incoherent write up. Surely written by a slowpoke
Re: My Experience With A Buglar by Greenbullet(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
winkmart:
Poor incoherent write up. Surely written by a slowpoke
see this yeye blogger ooo, so you dey follow my yanch from the thread dey I give you K.0

(1) (Reply)

10+ Insane ATM Scams That You Wouldn’t Even Notice / Evan: Another Victim Reveals Who The Billionaire Kidnapper Truly Is / Scandal !!! Father Defiles His 13 Year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.