Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,067 members, 7,980,799 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 04:50 AM

Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint (24241 Views)

Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor / Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death / Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Loop1: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
See the kind of breast small girl like you Carry grin grin.
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Organs(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
dingbang:
20years later now they will say he was wrongfully dismissed and recalled back to the force... Anything can happen in Nigeria

I don't think so. Things are changing, its slow but he is as good as dead. What id like to see is background records so this idiot can never get any job again where he will be in contact with the public or youths for that matter, also, he needs to be in jail for rape.

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Iykefirm(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
many people are mad but is unfortunate that few are just roaming,your head correct you took advantage of a minor and still went far to detain her,what a wicked world,some people need thorough medical attention
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
why hasnt he been sent to jail? and why hasnt the other members of his patrol team been dismissed? policemen that are supposed to protect human lives looked on while their inspector led a young girl away so as to be raped. it doesnt end with the inspector
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by ejembi28(m): 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lol,
Bros u wicked ohhh
stephleena:
not fair enough,balls has to pierced with a hot red iron,and his dick being dipped in a hot boiling water,then massaged with Cameron pepper,and aboniki..
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Ayoguy(m): 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Handwork of Konji!
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
this police man is lucky he doesn't live in my hood he would been a dead bastard by now.
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by godunia(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
15 year old girl in SS 1,sorry she was raped but I doubt if blood came out as she claimed. I hate police
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by yongg: 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
dingbang:
20years later now they will say he was wrongfully dismissed and recalled back to the force... Anything can happen in Nigeria

There is a need for a comprehensive database to document events such as these
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by SouLPoison(m): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
What is dismissing there? Who dismiss help. He doesn't need trial sef, he should be casterated,
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by hokafor(m): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nigerian police is always bad news. Anytime I ran into them, the first question I ask is I m under arrest? Their reply will be ur boys is on the road , I will just quick Roger them and do sign of the cross because anything can happen if one of them like ur hand set.
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
Naija, which way? No jail term?
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Mightyraw(m): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
stephleena:
not fair enough,balls has to pierced with a hot red iron,and his dick being dipped in a hot boiling water,then massaged with Cameron pepper,and aboniki..
potential assassin
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by andyanders: 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
stephleena:

Dismissing him is an insult to every woman, female child in Nigeria and all over the world. He should be publicly tried and jailed for life for this act. If the police authority should ONLY dismiss their own for such act, then this government and our law makers are useless. All our female law makers should stand up and let this officer be publicly tried and jailed.

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by omokab: 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
I don't see any development in this case. Why only dismiss? What about the normal legal action against him? He should be sent to at least 20 years imprison. The case of rape should not be taken with levity. He deserves normal punishment in law and addition for being a custodian of law.
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Martin0(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
gypsey:
this police man is lucky he doesn't live in my hood he would been a dead bastard by now.
hahahahah man take it easy
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Cutestud(m): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
stephleena:
d headache ur sentence construction n grammar could cause will b enough punishment for the he-goat
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by mpowa(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dismissed ke? What's the meaning of that, he should be jailed... Which kain country be this sef... Someone should pick this case up, where are all those women activists?
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by BABANGBALI: 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
What happened to his prick? Couldn't they cut it and feed one of their dogs?
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by jomoh: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
yinparc:
Correct

Not correct.

The DPO and the whole division where the girl was detained should be dismissed and charged to court for conspiracy, aiding and abetting, Kidnapp and unlawful detention of a minor.

Now that is correct.

2 Likes

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by brojoshua: 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dismissed from the force and be handed over to the police for prosecution

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by brojoshua: 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dismissed from police force and be handed over to the police for prosecution
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
stephleena:

True talk!

All these rubbish of letting rapists policemen go scort free with a simple sack is a crime against humanity. What is simple sack? He tear person school daughter hymen only to get simple sack? God punish Nigerian police. They should also cut the blockus of the DPO etc wey allow a rapist to walk unscratched.

Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by kabillion(m): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Didn't read though. This case came to limelight I think early last year. Dismissed now! Unbelievable. Over stretched justice everywhere.
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Edum13656: 3:22am On Jun 16, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Dismissed only? ?? Rape is a capital offence punishable by 24years imprisonment why dismiss the goat only

I tot u were busy wanking...
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by EWAagoyin(m): 3:44am On Jun 16, 2017
Edum13656:

I tot u were busy wanking...
wanking Why should I be doing that sir??
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Abipe92: 5:34am On Jun 16, 2017
A medical doctor indeed bailed the innocent with 10,000. from police custody after being rape, it sounds some how
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Darksider131: 6:54am On Jun 16, 2017
Thats was bad tho

But i know say boys dey press the girl ..no be new thing to her

But rape is still a rape
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by bunmiano: 6:58am On Jun 16, 2017
stephleena:

You are wicked oh
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by SouLPoison(m): 7:30am On Jun 16, 2017
So a police officer is above the law ? They should look for the idiot and he should be brought to book
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by bejeria101(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2017
stephleena:

Mehn you,re hot! I mean the combo u did with the water and pepper hehehe. #stephleenarocks
Re: Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint by Tiffbuxas: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Dismissed only? ?? Rape is a capital offence punishable by 24years imprisonment why dismiss the goat only

So no understand dis country oo... No charges nothing... And dem dey arrest boys wen dey street dey hustle. This is Rape o no assault

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos / 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra / 18yr old girl said she had sex with dog 30 to 40 times at grandma’s house. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.