Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,557 members, 7,944,669 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] (1936 Views)

Secure Your Entrepreneurial Success With Social Network Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
it's been long I updated this thread.. However, EntMirror is up to date and it's filled with awesome post you'll enjoy reading.

Please OGA Seun, This thread is mine but it's not linked to my account.. What's wrong?
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hello.. this thread was never forgotten.. Wanted to hustle more before updating.

Since I launched EntMirror on 6th of June. Currently, i have a total of 20k views, 200 comments, over 100 mail subscribers and countless mails and freelance jobs on web design. Some have contacted me for speaking gigs since I read entrepreneurship in school but I turned it down.. I'm not yet ready for that.

I'm happy really, you know why? Cause I didn't believe I will remain consistent till now.. I never missed a day. There was always an article everyday. Damn. I did it.

Google Adsense approved me not less than 2 weeks ago.. Yesterday, my account balance was just $10 and I was asked to verify my address. Which I will soon do.

I've also gotten a professional logo.. It's cute really..

Also.. My Alexa ranking jumped from 16k to 9k in Nigeria.. I think the progress is evident.. So happy..

Traffic isn't really impressive but I know it's normal.. It's gradual.

The best feeling is knowing that my readers are loyal.. They keep returning and not without dropping a comment.. It's so encouraging.. One dropped a comment recently and she said 'Entmirror is the best blog in the World.. I was like WOW...

I'M really challenged to make this work..

Will keep you updated.

Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hello dear..

Recently, I've been getting lots of proposals from numerous companies about partnering with my blog. I keep wondering what are they see in there.. Just week ago, someone asked how much I'll be wiling to sell the blog.. I was like WTF. shocked I'm not doing this for the money. At least, that's not my primary aim.. Money is secondary for now..

Anyway, EntMirror is balling higher by God's grace. There's always something fresh in there. wink
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hello dear,

It has been long I updated. Entmirror is doing awesome.

Recently, I was worried over EntMirror's load speed. I have been working on it.. Right now, I think there's improvement. Also, I have been able to verify the address of my Adsense. The next thing is cashing out my first earning lol.. Before the end of this month, I will surely reach the threshold.

In this journey, I have met lots of people, Nigeria and abroad. If not for any other thing, at least I'm making impact through my writings.

I made the most stupid mistake in my life. I mistakenly set Yoast to NOINDEX of post and pages. I was worried that google isn't indexing my post without knowing I was the cause. Anyway, I have resolved it and google have began to index them.

I have also met awesome bloggers. Most of them are successful and always there to guide me. Writing everyday isn't easy, but it's fun.

I will keep you updated.
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by holuwajobar(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
nice progress.... we will all get there
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 21, 2017
holuwajobar:
nice progress.... we will all get there

Yes bro. Thanks for being here grin
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by damaestro: 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
EntMirror:
Hello dear,

It has been long I updated. Entmirror is doing awesome.

Recently, I was worried over EntMirror's load speed. I have been working on it.. Right now, I think there's improvement. Also, I have been able to verify the address of my Adsense. The next thing is cashing out my first earning lol.. Before the end of this month, I will surely reach the threshold.

In this journey, I have met lots of people, Nigeria and abroad. If not for any other thing, at least I'm making impact through my writings.

I made the most stupid mistake in my life. I mistakenly set Yoast to NOINDEX of post and pages. I was worried that google isn't indexing my post without knowing I was the cause. Anyway, I have resolved it and google have began to index them.

I have also met awesome bloggers. Most of them are successful and always there to guide me. Writing everyday isn't easy, but it's fun.

I will keep you updated.
Plz how long do you wait for Google Adsense approval after you paste the code
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
damaestro:

Plz how long do you wait for Google Adsense approval after you paste the code

Almost a week sir..
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by damaestro: 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
HenryDion:

Almost a week sir..
Have been waiting for two weeks
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Emmysky(m): 3:48am On Sep 05, 2017
damaestro:

Have been waiting for two weeks
It can take about a month to get approval.
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by etcme(m): 3:11am On Sep 12, 2017
HenryDion:

Almost a week sir..
Please is your adsense a Nigerian own or otherwise?
What do you think are the cons and prons of getting a UK/US adsense?
Re: The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2017
etcme:

Please is your adsense a Nigerian own or otherwise?
What do you think are the cons and prons of getting a UK/US adsense?

Mine is a Nigerian Adsense.

The only hassle UK or US Adsense has is just their mode of payment.. I don't know much anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Call GWD Concept For Your Bootstrap (responsive) Website At An Affordable Price / How To Easily Edit/modify .apk Files [tutorial] / Newly Approved UK, US And Naija Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.