Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,002 members, 7,899,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

Wizkid Covers US Hunger Magazine - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Covers US Hunger Magazine (38190 Views)

Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman / Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) / Juliet Ibrahim Covers Attention Magazine, Poses With It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Covers US Hunger Magazine by iamrealdeji(m): 12:52am On Jun 16, 2017
Addicted2Women:

You're a big joke

This dude charges 10 million naira per show and you must provide a private jet for him to travel with

He just signed a 70 million naira endorsement deal

He just performed in 40 countries this year alone, 10 million times 40 times = 400 million naira

I just looked​ at your pictures, you look healthy and well fed but you don't have up to 30k in your bank account

You're a big joke
idiot. you've crammed all of his achievements ,what are you doing about your own life,or you're just wasting your time learning about WizKid's achievements when he doesn't know you exist.
Re: Wizkid Covers US Hunger Magazine by Eu24(m): 1:19am On Jun 16, 2017
He needs to hit the gym.. I think say somke weed dey make person chop? Truth be told he doesn't eat much anymore n that's becos he smokes a lot more than he eats. It happens., when u somke too much u eat less its written over him
Re: Wizkid Covers US Hunger Magazine by petitejolie(f): 1:22am On Jun 16, 2017
what is dis one? ;Dwhat is dis one?
Re: Wizkid Covers US Hunger Magazine by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:31am On Jun 16, 2017
Addicted2Women:

No
I have an agreement to strike me dead any day i give a girl money or buy gifts for any girl and to break your heart i can buy your family without going to the bank

Hahahahaha

Girls are naturally dumb
How much that hair cost ?? Like you bought the hair with your money and where do you work ??

We talk about multi million naira houses and not hair, what the fucck

You're dumb

If that hair is worth 200k, you're dumb enough to buy a 200k hair you will use for 2 months but don't have up to 300k in your bank account

Keep depending on men for money and gifts

I'm still amazed at your foolishness​, i can buy a 2 million of that your hair but i can't remember the last time i went to a barbershop​

' smiley
Re: Wizkid Covers US Hunger Magazine by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:58am On Jun 16, 2017
EWAagoyin:
How is come closer, daddy yo and all wizkid songs uniting people and creating vehicle to escape for a while ..... Jesse jags is the only Nigerian musician doing like fela d rest are only deceiving themselves honestly

Addicted2women you're the big joke here and stupid.. .so because he charges 10mill per show meaning people don't have the freedom talk bad about him. ..who is he feeding here. ..who him money epp here... U are among those people with low self esteem here on nairaland who thinks everyone on nairaland is also struggling or in same level like u.. Just shut the fuçk up next time. Shame u no get. ..carry time dey analyze another man wealth online.. .shioor
sadly, there are only a few that know and value good music... Jesse jags is god of the Mic.... very underrated...
Re: Wizkid Covers US Hunger Magazine by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:01am On Jun 16, 2017
Addicted2Women:

You're a big joke

This dude charges 10 million naira per show and you must provide a private jet for him to travel with

He just performed in 40 countries this year alone, 10 million times 40 times = 400 million naira

I just looked​ at your pictures, you look healthy and well fed but you don't have up to 30k in your bank account

You're a big joke
read what he said well and comprehend before you pour your anger.... he said wizkid Looks hungry. he didn't say wizkid is hungry. there is a difference. all pun intended. be truthful to yourself. do you think whoever styled him for this photoshoot tried in the very least? he was dressed up in a messed up way in every single picture
Re: Wizkid Covers US Hunger Magazine by NameCheckers: 2:08am On Jun 16, 2017
Addicted2Women:

You're a big joke

You're a big joke
I swear u no get sense. So he looks healthy to you? Ass licker
Re: Wizkid Covers US Hunger Magazine by dunelsty(m): 2:08am On Jun 16, 2017
stephleena:
lol,looking like bag of hunger@the last pix

hahahaha shift lemme faint
Re: Wizkid Covers US Hunger Magazine by Hysmady(m): 4:19am On Jun 16, 2017
EWAagoyin:
How is come closer, daddy yo and all wizkid songs uniting people and creating vehicle to escape for a while ..... Jesse jags is the only Nigerian musician doing like fela d rest are only deceiving themselves honestly

Addicted2women you're the big joke here and stupid.. .so because he charges 10mill per show meaning people don't have the freedom talk bad about him. ..who is he feeding here. ..who him money epp here... U are among those people with low self esteem here on nairaland who thinks everyone on nairaland is also struggling or in same level like u.. Just shut the fuçk up next time. Shame u no get. ..carry time dey analyze another man wealth online.. .shioor

Hello,No one can be like fela or come close even his fruit of loins...Got that? smiley
Re: Wizkid Covers US Hunger Magazine by EWAagoyin(m): 4:33am On Jun 16, 2017
Hysmady:

Hello,No one can be like fela or come close even his fruit of loins...Got that? smiley
ok sur
Re: Wizkid Covers US Hunger Magazine by EWAagoyin(m): 4:34am On Jun 16, 2017
Hysmady:

ok sir
Re: Wizkid Covers US Hunger Magazine by Handsomecole(m): 5:08am On Jun 16, 2017
Weeed is killing this nigger slowly. Even photoshop can't even cover up for him again.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Covers US Hunger Magazine by Kreme(m): 5:35am On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
The Photoshop editing can't even cover his eczema.

Malnourished loser.
Werey ni baba to bi e l'omo
Re: Wizkid Covers US Hunger Magazine by Roon9(m): 6:56am On Jun 16, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Our kids would have such good teeth. Don't you think? grin

Lols baba right after u posted this You PMd her. Yes?
Re: Wizkid Covers US Hunger Magazine by jordinsparkles(f): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2017
I no like d pics
Re: Wizkid Covers US Hunger Magazine by jordinsparkles(f): 6:59am On Jun 16, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Our kids would have such good teeth. Don't you think? grin
bia omo benue! Go and look for a job please!
Re: Wizkid Covers US Hunger Magazine by Ehiscotch(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2017
jordinsparkles:
Jealous much.
I could "work" on you if you want.
Re: Wizkid Covers US Hunger Magazine by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2017
jordinsparkles:
LMAO!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards / Mr. Eazi Calls Out Headies For Not Giving Him His ‘Next Rated’ Award Car Gift / Meet Taiwo Hassan A.K.A Ogogo’s Daughter, Shakirat Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.