Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,832 members, 7,959,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her (2382 Views)

Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Ladies,here Are The Silly Things You Shud Stop Doin! / Ladies Be Lyk"if U No Get Beards No Toast Me O"! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her by sexxxxy(f): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2010
wot did he say?, wot did he say?,

can't wait to hear,
Re: Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her by Pittbaby(f): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2010
@poster I think you BF needs professional help. I dont think talking to him is the solution. You need to simply send a clear message that Beyonce needs to stop being the third person in the relatonship. Leave it him to decide if its a Beyonce look alike he wants or you.

I fear you have also contributed to this situation by feeding the beyonce fantasy
Re: Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her by Demdem(m): 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2010
Me thinks he needs deliverance undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her by galatico(m): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2010
I suggest you dump him, it's so pathetic when you see a guy getting obessed about some one else.

it means the guy doesn't want to see the real you, rather he wants to see Beyounce.
Re: Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2010
you're in trouble with this guy. He's not normal.
Re: Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her by divalishis: 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2010
@NLs

For the benefit of this gist, I'l call my boyfriend J. Well, I saw J yeserday. He was EXTREMELY angry, and said I came to NL to paint him a psycho. It didnt help that majority of the people here called him a psycho too! He wasn't happy with me at all. He also asked me if it was a crime he was making me wear and do some things he likes instead of him lookin elsewhere for satisfaction. He said its all in my mind that he's making me look like bee.

Well NLs, am sure u all mean well, but maybe(as my friends say), I've been over-reacting. I mean alot of Nigerian men do have a say in their women's dressing, don't they? Its not like he's hitting me or anything! I don't think he has ever cheated on me. I love him and I think I still want to see how we can work things out.

My hair is probably not half as bad as I said it was. Its just that its not the long, glossy way it was in my teens. Nothing a good treatment won't treat and he's taking me to the salon to treat it and to dye it back to black. The bee poster in the room also came down! So you can see he's makin efforts to please me too.

@Boyfrnd- I know you are goin to read this. Baby, U know I love you and I know u love me too, its just that I have been feeling overwhelmed lately, probably one of dem days, mood swings and what not. Forgive me baby, I brought our personal issue to NL and am not too big to apologise to U here too, its only fair I do that! You know whatever it is u need, I can be that woman. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her by ayettymama(f): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2010
wow you have some real esteem issues!!!!!

o well wateva keeps u and the looser of a bf u have happy!
Re: Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her by Omolulu(m): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2010
divalishis:

@NLs

For the benefit of this gist,  I'l call my boyfriend J. Well, I saw J yeserday. He was EXTREMELY angry, and said I came to NL to paint him a psycho. It didnt help that majority of the people here called him a psycho too! He wasn't happy with me at all. He also asked me if it was a crime he was making me wear and do some things he likes instead of him lookin elsewhere for satisfaction. He said its all in my mind that he's making me look like bee.

Well NLs, am sure u all mean well, but maybe(as my friends say), I've been over-reacting. I mean alot of Nigerian men do have a say in their women's dressing, don't they? Its not like he's hitting me or anything! I don't think he has ever cheated on me. I love him and I think I still want to see how we can work things out.

My hair is probably not half as bad as I said it was. Its just that its not the long, glossy way it was in my teens. Nothing a good treatment won't treat and he's taking me to the salon to treat it and to dye it back to black. The bee poster in the room also came down! So you can see he's makin efforts to please me too.

@Boyfrnd- I know you are goin to read this. Baby, U know I love you and I know u love me too, its just that I have been feeling overwhelmed lately, probably one of dem days, mood swings and what not. Forgive me baby, I brought our personal issue to NL and am not too big to apologise to U here too, its only fair I do that! You know whatever it is u need, I can be that woman. kiss kiss kiss
So what's the issue now, u sef don talk say u fit be dat woman(Beyonce), oya i command you, become Beyonce cool
Re: Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her by Phlota(f): 10:28am On Jan 26, 2010
na wa 4 dis poster o!
Re: Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her by Flashfast1: 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2010
This poster is something else. In fact she and her boy friend need councelling.
She total blinded to the fact that her socalled boyfriend is not dating her instead he is dating an idealized version of Beyonce.
She is just a tool that is being used to realize his fantasy of dating Beyonce and the painful thing about all of this is that she doesn't even realize it.
Re: Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her by showbobo(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2010
What A Post!!!
Re: Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her by calabaman(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2010
@POSTER. . . . . ANY GUY THAT FORCES HIS GF 2BE WHAT SHE ISNT, IS NOT THE RIGHT PERSON FOR U. . . .BE CAREFUL
Re: Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her by deniyor: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2010
@poster
you really got some issues you need working out in your relationship personally. To your first post I was going to ask you to tell him how much you love snoop dogg and make him dress and possibly act like snoop dogg all the time, just to underline what it means to make someone you care abt become someone else unintentionally. Funny thing is most people do it one way or the other.
However, with your second post, you confirmed what u accused ur bf of doing to you. I know what you intended was an apology but you also showed a deep self esteem issue there. It is normal for us to do whatever it takes to make your relationship work, at least I know I would. But as I always tell people, don't expect people to love you if you can't love yourself cos no one will. You r scared, if you don't conform yourself to his mental image of what his gf should be, he would go cheat outside. That just means he doesn't like you for who you r. Cos if he does, he would accept you just the way you are. What happens if you get tired of playing someone else later in life, I guess he will go find outside satisfaction.
I understand what you r going thru. You have to redefine yourself to be who you really are( without his influence while doing so). If he doesn't like it, good for you, u get to lose someone who doesn't care abt who u r and then hv time and energy to look for another who will.

It's ok to want to do whatever it takes to make your relationship work, but would u lose ur very soul?
Re: Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her by Pittbaby(f): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2010
this is a scam , or the poster is deluded
Re: Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her by chiogo(f): 2:20am On Jan 27, 2010
Hahahahahahahaha, I laugh in Cantonese. undecided
Re: Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her by amyliajane(f): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2010
this poster doesnt know what she wants, first she comes here crying to all of us that she's dying silently and needs advice, again she comes to say she can manage the situation and is infact enjoying the change of person/robot (beyonce) her so called boyfriend has made her become, is she normal at all or does she think we are fools that she's trying to play on our intelligence? lets see how long the charade will last, rubbish angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her by amyliajane(f): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2010
@poster, if u knew u could handle it, why come here in the first place?
Re: Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her by Wislet(f): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2010
* long hi$sss*

i'm guessing ur boyfriend has de temperament of a sanguine. He has somehow managed to twist the whole thing to make u look like the guilty party. Even if de poster has gone down, as u said, how r u sure it has gone down too in his mind?
And u're willing to continue wit de charade.
Let me clarify something u don't seem to know: yes, while men will like u to dress beautifully for them and will go a long way to help u look good, SANE ones will not have any IDOL dey'll want u to emulate. They encourage u to be YOURSELF.
There's no one dat can be exactly you in dis world, and u have only one chance to be You.
Anyway have fun with ur 'project'. Wat some women will do and say beats me.
Re: Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her by suchislife: 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2010
@poster, difference people were giving you difference advise and opinion on this issue, and you were turning your deaf hear. Anyway, a word is enough for a wise. Think of what you have passed through for three years in a relationship and where you will spend the rest of your life. If this guy can not change the topic and you are responsible lady, another responsible Man will find you.

Think about it.
Re: Help! Pls Tell My Fiance I Am Not Beyonce & He Shud Stop Forcin Me To Be Lyk Her by ayettymama(f): 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2010
@ wislet

soo tru

some women seriously irritate me the way they behave

lady monkeys!

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date / Why Some Married Women Cheat / She Was Charmed Into Marriage.spell Breaks After 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.