Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nigerian Lady Storms Social Media With Nude Birthday Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Storms Social Media With Nude Birthday Photos (3649 Views)

Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her / Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot / Oge Okoye Blasted For Supporting Jojo Cherry's Nude Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Storms Social Media With Nude Birthday Photos by IratzsMicheal(m): 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
A facebook user identified as Nelly Jose who clocked 28 on Tuesday June 13 have been getting various comment on her birthday post.

Nelly Jose posted a semi-nude picture of her self to celebrate her birthday and this have set the internet buzzing. Nelly Jose also revealed that she his a big fan of the English league Manchester United.

She captioned the photo as: "I told you to expect worse this year, didn't I!? Oh well here we are, it's my birthday and it's within my jurisdiction to #CauseChaos #TensionTheInternet .... Note : if it's against your faith or whatever you believe in, jus waka pass and don't be unfortunate!.. #28thHasNeverLookedThisGood #Studio24ShotIt"

http://newscantell..com.ng/2017/06/nigerian-lady-storms-social-media-with.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Storms Social Media With Nude Birthday Photos by chiwetaluAGU(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
grin
Lovely ... thats how birthday pics should be. Vaseline crew over to you
Re: Nigerian Lady Storms Social Media With Nude Birthday Photos by LalasticSeun(f): 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
Where is the nudity .
I see nothing wrong here
Re: Nigerian Lady Storms Social Media With Nude Birthday Photos by 0b100100111: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Blood of Dbanj!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Storms Social Media With Nude Birthday Photos by Ehiscotch(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
You are a disgrace to #TEAMMELANIN. Flaunting your body makes you look uglier.
Re: Nigerian Lady Storms Social Media With Nude Birthday Photos by dapotanye(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
All I See Is Fat
Re: Nigerian Lady Storms Social Media With Nude Birthday Photos by smardray(m): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
The worse u said we shuu expect, i was tinking u will show a picr of ur sanity test
Re: Nigerian Lady Storms Social Media With Nude Birthday Photos by EmyLeo(m): 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
BangDadaBang grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Storms Social Media With Nude Birthday Photos by natureboy2(m): 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
I just feel for those millions of sperms that gave up there lives for you to be born... angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Is Not Happy Linda Ikeji Is Engaged - Rita Dominic & Banky W Reacts / Bobrisky Vs Cardi B: Who Slayed The Wig Better? (photos) / Shatta Bandle Caught Flirting With Jim Iyke’s Ex-girlfriend On Instagram Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.