Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,188 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

How Would U Treat A Very Goodlooking Houseboy/housegirl Brought To Ur House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would U Treat A Very Goodlooking Houseboy/housegirl Brought To Ur House? (991 Views)

Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo / When A Guy Wants To Make Money Quickly So He Can Get Goodlooking Girls / My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would U Treat A Very Goodlooking Houseboy/housegirl Brought To Ur House? by Eglobalma: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
if for some reason ur parents brings a very goodlooking maid to ur house, or u decide to hire a maid and they turn out to be very goodlooking how would u treat them?? would u be extra nice to them or will u just overlook their goodlooks and treat them as the maid they are?? be honest
Re: How Would U Treat A Very Goodlooking Houseboy/housegirl Brought To Ur House? by NairalandCS(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
I will send her packing immediately! angry

Alakoba. angry
Re: How Would U Treat A Very Goodlooking Houseboy/housegirl Brought To Ur House? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
I'd treat them like any other person. They're good looking, so what? Can they do their job? I don't feed egos.

3 Likes

Re: How Would U Treat A Very Goodlooking Houseboy/housegirl Brought To Ur House? by DeBret(m): 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
As far as they are also human being, I will treat them normal.....
Base bi eru labi omo

4 Likes

Re: How Would U Treat A Very Goodlooking Houseboy/housegirl Brought To Ur House? by NairalandCS(m): 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
ZarZar:
I'd treat them like any other person. They're good looking, so what? Can they do their job? I don't feed egos.

The question isn't if they can do their job, it is if you can resist the urge to hump thier brains out. grin
Re: How Would U Treat A Very Goodlooking Houseboy/housegirl Brought To Ur House? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
No preferential treatment... Strictly Employer and employee relationship,if he/she wants someone to dote on their looks, he/she should have been a model or something. Wetin konsign me and your looks undecided
Re: How Would U Treat A Very Goodlooking Houseboy/housegirl Brought To Ur House? by Evablizin(f): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
NairalandCS:
I will send her packing immediately! angry

Alakoba. angry
lols better packing with Ghana must go

Re: How Would U Treat A Very Goodlooking Houseboy/housegirl Brought To Ur House? by Evablizin(f): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
I will treat him or her well
Re: How Would U Treat A Very Goodlooking Houseboy/housegirl Brought To Ur House? by 0b100100111: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
I will drill a hole in every part of her body with my Mic
Re: How Would U Treat A Very Goodlooking Houseboy/housegirl Brought To Ur House? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
NairalandCS:

The question isn't if they can do their job, it is if you can resist the urge to hump thier brains out. grin

The purpose for hiring them in the 1st place is to do work. Competency. Finish. Whether he looks like Mr Universe or not, that's not where my priority lies. I don't mix business with pleasure. Do your work, I don't care about your looks. Really, it's amazing that this is even a question. He's good looking, so that means I should wanna freak him? No señor.

1 Like

Re: How Would U Treat A Very Goodlooking Houseboy/housegirl Brought To Ur House? by smardray(m): 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
I will treat only her punna nice...
Re: How Would U Treat A Very Goodlooking Houseboy/housegirl Brought To Ur House? by futurerex: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
As the spirit leads, anything can happen.
Re: How Would U Treat A Very Goodlooking Houseboy/housegirl Brought To Ur House? by MissRaine69(f): 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
I am sure she had dreams and hopes of being someone being a maid was most definitely not one of them. She is a human being and will be treated with dignity. Her physical attributes are irrelevant.
Re: How Would U Treat A Very Goodlooking Houseboy/housegirl Brought To Ur House? by NairalandCS(m): 4:09am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

The purpose for hiring them in the 1st place is to do work. Competency. Finish. Whether he looks like Mr Universe or not, that's not where my priority lies. I don't mix business with pleasure. Do your work, I don't care about your looks. Really, it's amazing that this is even a question. He's good looking, so that means I should wanna freak him? No señor.

Yeah, but the popular saying "Body no be firewood" comes into play.

Your kind of self control is what I want.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Caringguy / Which One Should She Rock ? / Have You Done Your HIV Test????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.