Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,034 members, 7,903,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:16 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Still In Control – Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Still In Control – Lai Mohammed (651 Views)

Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions / Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Muhammadu Buhari Still In Control – Lai Mohammed by Paya(m): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
The Minister of Information and Culture, Mr Lai Mohammed, has said Acting President Yemi Osinbajo connects with President Muhammadu Buhari consistently and that there is “such a great amount of trust” between both men.

Mr Mohammed said this when he showed up on Politics Today on Channels Television.

Inquired as to whether President Buhari is in support and control of the gatherings the Acting President is having with pioneers of the North and South East in the midst of growing strain in both locales, the minister said there is no worry in regards to that.

He stated, “The Acting President is every day in contact with Mr President so I am exceptionally certain that Mr President is in the full know about what the Acting President is doing and there is such a great amount of trust between the acting president and the president I don’t think there should be an area of concern at all.”

On the requires the rebuilding of Nigeria, Mr Mohammed said that was not a need for the administration.

He stated, “I have said at several fora that the priority of government right now is to keep this government one and safe. The priority is to revamp the economy and the priority of this government right now is to ensure that we fight corruption and that we put this country on a very stable footing. The issue of restructuring might come later but right now it is not on our front burner.”

http://payasmirror.com/president-muhammadu-buhari-still-in-control-lai-mohammed/

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Still In Control – Lai Mohammed by shikshark: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lie till u die.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Still In Control – Lai Mohammed by bkool7(m): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
This man should just STFU !

These are critical times , we need an active and vibrant president not a sick one .

Osinbajo is the president for now , Buhari should take the rest of his term off
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Still In Control – Lai Mohammed by Paperwhite(m): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
This idiotic liar again-Buhari that have lost it a long time ago? angry angry.He can't even lie with some decorum.Always insulting the sensibility of intelligent Nigerians.Must Lai always talk
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Still In Control – Lai Mohammed by iamdannyfc(m): 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mtcheew, na lai.i know what he meant

Meanwhile

Are you really writing neco,gce or waec this coming one? Pls come to http://onlysage.tk so we can learn by answering and questioning ourself....
Dont get stucked with nairaland.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Still In Control – Lai Mohammed by Karlman: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
...of course...a dead man must run a dead country
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Still In Control – Lai Mohammed by Ehiscotch(m): 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
I thought Kyari was in charge? undecided
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Still In Control – Lai Mohammed by MONITZ: 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
U wouldn't ve needed to say this if he was still in charge. It's just common sense....
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Still In Control – Lai Mohammed by doctokwus: 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
This creature now disgusts me!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Still In Control – Lai Mohammed by Evablizin(f): 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
What is this papa Lai saying?it will never work for you all your plans to give me heart attack with your white lies.

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Still In Control – Lai Mohammed by chinjo(m): 12:21am On Jun 16, 2017
Is this man still relevant today? He has outlived his usefulness. Nobody takes him seriously anymore.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Still In Control – Lai Mohammed by uboma(m): 6:33am On Jun 16, 2017
another lie from Lai Mohammed
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Still In Control – Lai Mohammed by Temptee101(m): 6:42am On Jun 16, 2017
Someone should just chain this rabbis infested mad dog. If this oaf was to be my father, I would have poisoned him a long time ago
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Still In Control – Lai Mohammed by fineboynl(m): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2017
this man has lost touch with reality. he haven't spoke with buhari for God knows when but he keep defending the vegetable on is own imagination without knowing what is truely on ground. he has never been brief and he was simply sideline without getting information from the president.

at least Aisha should televised the video and pictures of her recent visit. who is deceiving who.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! IPOB Faults Osibanjo's Attitude... / Governor Okorocha's Solidarity March By Bribed Youths In Imo Today / Nigeria's Presidential Jet Spotted In Airport As Arsenal Players Board Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.