Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,850 members, 7,899,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

Help Me Am So Worried And Confused! Should I Help Abort My Cousin's Pregnancy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Am So Worried And Confused! Should I Help Abort My Cousin's Pregnancy? (663 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / Should I Abort My Baby, Advice Needed Urgently / Help Me Am So Worried And Confused! Should I Help Abort My Cousin' Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Am So Worried And Confused! Should I Help Abort My Cousin's Pregnancy? by purity22(f): 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
PLEASE BEFORE YOU CRUCIFY ME READ THIS!

My junior cousin is staying with me. She is an orphan who lost her parents @a very tender age (10) she was rejected by her elder ones who she shared the same either same father or mother
Her mother got married to her father's elder brother when she was younger and after giving birth to 3 children the man died so she letter got married to her late husband's younger brother some how along the lines they splited after giving birth to two kids. She then move to the third born in the family and gave birth to a son who is late now. After that she moved to the fourth born and got married to him, Her children called a meeting and asked her to stop jumping around and live the fourth man alone or they will never help her or any child she will give birth to but she refused to listen to them
She eventually concieved and gave birth to this my cousin and she mysteriously fell ill and died with only this my cousin with her. After her death, the fourth man died 5 years letter. Since then she has been running from one place to another no one to help her until she came across a man who married her @ the age of 15years. The Marriage couldn't last because he was afraid she might behave like her mother so he had to divorced her after she gave birth to a baby boy
When she left the marriage, no one was ready to accept her in his or her house until she had to come to a small town to work in a restaurant where I met her. I have been seeing her around but I never knew we are related until I tried cautioning her about the life am seeing their madam was making them live. The madam makes them to sleep with men that needs girls for a night. As I was talking to her, I asked her of her surname and she called my maternal grandfather's name that was when I knew she is my sister cause my mum is from their family.
That very day, I forced her to quit the job in the restaurant, and I enrolled her in learning of saloon (hair dressing) since she quit the restaurant job, she lost her accommodation too so I pleaded with my husband to let her stay before I can look for a place for her to stay. Since she came to my house she has been behaving herself (3months Now she has been staying with me).
Just last week she fell ill and I took her to the hospital and after under going surgery for apendixsiatis we were asked to take her for scanning when the result came out I was told that she is pregnant for 15weeks. Initially when she was operated non of her blood agreed to contribute for her bills so my husband got angry and asked me to tell her to leave his house. I pleaded with him to let her recover first.
Now when I told her about the pregnancy she was shocked cause she has been menstruating and I even saw how she got stained with blood. When I told her that she can no longer stay with me, she fell down to her knees and held my feet that if I send her away from my house then she Would have no where to go to, she cried and pleaded with me that if I let her go she would end her life, the most annoying part is that she doesn't even know who got her pregnant. Base on my calculations she came to my house when she was 3weeks pregnant.
Please I don't know what to do she is just 20 years now I need advice please
Mods please help me do the needful.
Please don't Border about my English .
Re: Help Me Am So Worried And Confused! Should I Help Abort My Cousin's Pregnancy? by marsoden: 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Thou shall not kill!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Am So Worried And Confused! Should I Help Abort My Cousin's Pregnancy? by helpsystem: 12:26am On Jun 16, 2017
Her situation is critical. I won't advice you not to help but no one carries anothers load on the head and drag theirs. Plus listen to your husband and be careful. I see a loose cannon case here. Like mother like daughter

1 Like

Re: Help Me Am So Worried And Confused! Should I Help Abort My Cousin's Pregnancy? by roughcoin12: 12:28am On Jun 16, 2017
Don't abort d infant.DAT child have great destiny ahead. Harrysong was a good xample.
Re: Help Me Am So Worried And Confused! Should I Help Abort My Cousin's Pregnancy? by raphy(m): 12:34am On Jun 16, 2017
how can you be so sure that she came intonur house wt pregnancy? you may not knw if your husband have bleep that girl.anyway you don't HV to abort anything.

am just back from 3day ban.me do no wrong I don't knw why the moderators can't see things my way...

I HV been on this great forum for 11yrs.contributed my own post to make it grow..

they still hv mind to ban me.
there is God o
good morning thank God its Friday
Re: Help Me Am So Worried And Confused! Should I Help Abort My Cousin's Pregnancy? by IdeyFindWife: 1:02am On Jun 16, 2017
The woman's in-laws don bastardize her life sotey even her children life don dey get twisted.

Dis one strong o but Africans sha; we too get backward cultures wey dey destroy people's destinies cheaply and the stupid thing is that some mor0ns will still be getting all defensive over it.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend / Guys Eight(8) Types Of Women You Should Avoid / As Seen On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.