Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

What Will You Call This Scenario? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Call This Scenario? (1412 Views)

What Was The Reaction When Watching A Movie With Your Parents In This Scenario? / What Will You Do To Your Ex In This Scenario? / For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Call This Scenario? by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 16, 2017
A true life story happened to a friend of mine .

An average looking young graduate guy with a great sense of humour woo a pretty working class lady who owns a successful establishment. He succeeded in making her fall head over heels inlove and trust him well enough. He played his cards well , all because he simply wants to hit that spot . That was his aim and quickly move to the next fish. Unknown to him , he made her love him so much, that she told her bestie , this is the best thing ever happening to her for a long while . This guy is so sincere! And she has maped put great plans for her Darling bf and soon to be hubby.

1st package on their honeymoon, she will surprise him with her company documents making him the CEO of her company , cos he doesn't really have a good job and he complains about getting a good job . She was like hey! Why not give him this position. He has shown some traces of worth. And she wants him to be the man in the marriage and at least have some control.

2nd package : Change his wardrobe with exotic natives . He will get to meet the new clothes in his wardrobe at home after One week exquisite honeymoon in Dubai .

All expenses made possible by his fiance . Cause he didn't waste time to propose to her . She gladly accept not knowing all his little financial spendings here and there was only to have sex with her and move on.
Infact that's his life dream , lemme hit that pussyyy and am outta here.

He never knew the other blessings coming his way.

So her bestie, adviced don't give him any hint , pls! And let's see how truly inlove and dedicated he is .
After all the love chats, love phone calls every day every night , cos it's a long distance relationship . She stays in lagos , he stays in anambra .
For four months ,no sex just calls and pings to keep the love alive . Alas he came to Lagos , had only three days to stay cos he needs to report back to his measly job , he had the sexxx he had been craving for . She dropd him off at the airport ,he went back to his base , next day his calls started reducing. And he started making up stories to create a lame breakup.
First lie : He claims his father said Anambra people forbid to marry Imo people and his dad is against the wish in getting married, cos the dad detest Imo women , and he can't go against his dad and he's so sorry he cant go against his dad, crying crocodile tears at the background cos of the chaos our union is causing at home!

She was like wow! But anambra and imo are almost like siblings, what the fucvkk!
For three weeks she tried to make him see reason and also remind him when he said his parents dare not choose for him and now he's saying this ? All he could say was he's sorry its over.

She told her bestie ,and the bestie was like what! babe! Mehn, God saved you o ! cheesy Just be thanking God , he didn't continue his pretense to the end . if not ? He would have left you dry at the last minute .. U see why I said u should chill! Mehn! Before making him the head of your company and changing his wardrobe to Yur status .

Lol the guy just shot himself on the foot! Damn! cheesy

They both sent a screenshot to the guy about their convo of the plans his babe had for him .. He almost collapsed . cheesy

When my friend was narrating it to me, I was like wow! shocked

Are some guys this shallow and duvmb! Spending the little u have all because of sexxx!

He unknowingly rejected his blessings and handed it back to the owner.
With jobs wey scarce full everywhere ?

Please my peeps what will u call this scenario?? cheesy

I still can't believe this , I simply told my friend , attend Sunday service in church and give Thanksgiving.. God saved you! cheesy
Re: What Will You Call This Scenario? by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 16, 2017
Persin shoot himself for balls, you dey say foot. If tori na true the guy wasn't expecting any normal babe to bestow such goodness upon him.

He got what he deserves, OP ask them if the offer still open I get candidates grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Call This Scenario? by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 16, 2017
Who's your friend gan gan gan? I seem confused.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Call This Scenario? by dingbang(m): 5:58am On Jun 16, 2017
alexialin:

An average looking young graduate guy with a great sense of humour woo a pretty working class lady who owns a successful establishment. He succeeded in making her fall head over heels inlove and trust him well enough. He played his cards well , all because he simply wants to hit that spot . That was his aim and quickly move to the next fish. Unknown to him , he made her love him so much, that she told her bestie , this is the best thing ever happening to her for a long while . This guy is so sincere! And she has maped put great plans for her Darling bf and soon to be hubby.

1st package on their honeymoon, she will surprise him with her company documents making him the CEO of her company , cos he doesn't really have a good job and he complains about getting a good job . She was like hey! Why not give him this position. He has shown some traces of worth. And she wants him to be the man in the marriage and at least have some control.

2nd package : Change his wardrobe with exotic natives . He will get to meet the new clothes in his wardrobe at home after One week exquisite honeymoon in Dubai .

All expenses made possible by his fiance . Cause he didn't waste time to propose to her . She gladly accept not knowing all his little financial spendings here and there was only to have sex with her and move on.

So her bestie, adviced don't give him any hint , pls! And let's see how truly inlove and dedicated he is .
After all the love chats, love phone calls every day every night , cos it's a long distance relationship . She stays in lagos , he stays in anambra .
For four months ,no sex just calls and pings to keep the love alive . Alas he came to Lagos , had only three days to stay cos he needs to report back to his measly job , he had the sexxx he had been craving for . She dropd him off at the airport ,he went back to his base , next day his calls started reducing. And he started making up stories to create a lame breakup.
First lie : He claims his father said Anambra people forbid to marry Imo people and his dad is against the wish in getting married, cos the dad detest Imo women , and he can't go against his dad and he's so sorry he cant go against his dad, crying crocodile tears at the background cos of the chaos our union is causing at home!

She was like wow! But anambra and imo are almost like siblings, what the fucvkk!
For three weeks she tried to make him see reason and also remind him when he said his parents dare not choose for him and now he's saying this ? All he could say was he's sorry its over.

She told her bestie ,and the bestie was like what! babe! Mehn, God saved you o ! cheesy Just be thanking God , he didn't continue his pretense to the end . if not ? He would have left you dry at the last minute .. U see why I said u should chill! Mehn! Before making him the head of your company and changing his wardrobe to Yur status .

They both sent a screenshot to the guy about their convo of the plans his babe had for him .. He almost collapsed . cheesy

Are some guys this shallow and duvmb! Spending the little u have all because of sexxx!

I still can't believe this , I simply told my friend , attend Sunday service in church and give Thanksgiving.. God saved you! cheesy
who told you he had a measly job? Do you think if he was in need of her cash, he would have opted for the sex alone?

Look anambra boiz are not broke.. Take that to the bank. No matter how tattered an anambra boy looks like, he can feed a family.

One advice to lady in question

Men can't be bought with money

1 Like

Re: What Will You Call This Scenario? by MostBanned: 6:17am On Jun 16, 2017
How did he shoot himself in the foot

He achieved his aim at the end of the day

This your long epistle looks like one of those nollywood scripts undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Call This Scenario? by firstking01(m): 6:51am On Jun 16, 2017
Igbo people and wayo lifestyles.
Re: What Will You Call This Scenario? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 16, 2017
I smell lies.... the end should have been
"Then he woke up...oh! it was just a dream"
Re: What Will You Call This Scenario? by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2017
firstking01:
Igbo people and wayo lifestyles.

We all know who are referred to as demons in this game cheesy
Re: What Will You Call This Scenario? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2017
fuckerstard:
Persin shoot himself for balls, you dey say foot. If tori na true the guy wasn't expecting any normal babe to bestow such goodness upon him.

He got what he deserves, OP ask them if the offer still open I get candidates grin

Lol cheesy , am telling u, truly on his balls ..chai!
The story is very true o. And truly he doesn't deserve kindness from another babe . At least he will be praying and disturbing God , baba answer my calls, oh lord answer my call oooo. Baba eventually answers his call, he threw it away and focused his financial freedom and life on sexxx?
Mere sexxx!

Smhhhh, some guys sha .

She was heartbroken, he wasn' the One. I just told her to relax and move on. She will meet her one true companion someday . smiley
Re: What Will You Call This Scenario? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2017
MostBanned:
How did he shoot himself in the foot

He achieved his aim at the end of the day

This your long epistle looks like one of those nollywood scripts undecided

Is his aim not the dumvbest ever ?
People are having sleepless night on top how and where to land good jobs and promotions , u are talking about sexxx bn his achievement, smhhhh.

When she told me the job this guy is doing , I just shake my head and realised witches are truly on his matter .
Re: What Will You Call This Scenario? by MostBanned: 9:35am On Jun 16, 2017
alexialin:

Is his aim not the dumvbest ever ?
People are having sleepless night on top how and where to land good jobs and promotions , u are talking about sexxx bn his achievement, smhhhh.

When she told me the job this guy is doing , I just shake my head and realised witches are truly on his matter .

Learn to mind your business, why taking panadol on another person's matter
Re: What Will You Call This Scenario? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2017
MostBanned:

Learn to mind your business, why taking panadol on another person's matter

Whichever way you look at it . Its still my business .

And no need asking me how?

Cause its non of your business .

1 Like

Re: What Will You Call This Scenario? by MostBanned: 11:08am On Jun 16, 2017
alexialin:

Whichever way you look at it . Its still my business .

And no need asking me how?

Cause its non of your business .

Fvck off my mentions
Re: What Will You Call This Scenario? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
MostBanned:

Fvck off my mentions

Then shut da fucvkk up!
Re: What Will You Call This Scenario? by dafidi123(m): 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Abeg na wetin be the title of the home video
Re: What Will You Call This Scenario? by tomdon(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
alexialin:

Op where exactly do you come in here since you're not the bestie. Lol

Dreamland tinz

Some women wicked oo na so them for like to buy men with money.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Prefer being lied to If The Truth Would Hurt/break Your Heart / I Am Going To Buy A Bleaching Cream Today! / These Photos Of Davido's Babymama Sophia Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.