Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,884 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:38 AM

CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda (24208 Views)

Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) / CAN Visits Internally Displaced Persons In Benue State / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Fulani Herdsmen And Their Agenda (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by softwerk(f): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2017
“Change obnoxious curriculum that demands students study Islamic Arabic Studies
“Arrest and prosecute murderous herdsmen
“Arrest and prosecute those who called for the expulsion of Igbos
“Turn our youths into Entrepreneurs
“Stop kidnapping on our roads.”

And how will Osinbajo solve all these una problems now?!

When he's just an Acting President sad
Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by sodsak: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2017
any little opportunity this Christian leaders have,they shout Islamisation,and still they are d same people that won't let us rest in our public buses,class room, roads and Even rooms..smh

6 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by Quality20(m): 8:48am On Jun 16, 2017
I honestly don't believe that all they said is true and even at that I also don't believe that their visit is in good faith. What is islamisation? For crying out loud they have always been saying islamisation at every juncture. How do you islamise people by practicing your faith or attending Islamic conferences? They once claimed Buhari would islamise the whole country if elected- so up till this time can they give us a breakdown of the level of islamisation? On a very serious note, these CAN people don't mean well for Nigeria, they seem to instigate rather than pacify or bring peace

3 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by positivelord: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2017
MediumStout:
They forgot to add

Arrest and prosecute any one calling for secession

That have be done already...Nnamdi Kanu have been arrested and currently being persecuted in court. If you turn on your brain it will be useful, I assure you.

3 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by Junkab: 8:53am On Jun 16, 2017
To be candid, the CAN should check that curriculum very well and not be bias. It is written french or arabic language and not islamic arabic study. Both french and Arabic are two internationally languages accepted worldwide. Those that designed the curriculum want students to learn either. Personally, am learning french @ pg level as a compulsory course. We should not be myopic or having prejudice of language because it belongs to one religion or other. A christain may find himself in any of these arabic speaking countries and not compulsory ro accept their faith

9 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by segun544(m): 8:54am On Jun 16, 2017
positivelord:
And what Pa Adeboye saying about all these....oh I forget, he is more concern about another policy that tend to remove him as G.O

what's your problem with PA Adeboye?

what concerns him with the matter on ground?

is he the CAN President /spokesman?

what brought about the G.O policy in this topic?

in conclusion, I will humbly advice you to purge yourself of hate and envy!!
Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by geozone: 8:55am On Jun 16, 2017
expect a coup i feel it coming , was probably the motive
Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by francisbiz: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2017
Kayus4real:

http://thenationonlineng.net/can-visits-osinbajo-demands-five-point-agenda/

What does the national assembly do?
South is busy fighting themselves looking for who are the cowards and who the brave; while Hausa Fulani unite and as the BOLD AND BRAVE.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by Tsam1959(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2017
All issues on N-power 2017 registration has been resolved by the technical team and the call center numbers are now on ..
Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by HAH: 8:59am On Jun 16, 2017
Student have to choose between French and Arabic but they are being mischievous by calling it Islamic Atabic studies.

Arabic is a language and there are Arab Christians, moreover Arabic is the 3rd most widely spoken language in Africa after English and French, so what is the fuss about ?

3 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by Sirheny007(m): 9:00am On Jun 16, 2017
The CAN should know better; Osinbajo cant do anything!
He is under the control of that Northern caucus PMB handed the affairs of the nation.
Poor coward..! undecided

2 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by Hassan080196(m): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2017
You're all being hypocritical. Assuming it's the Muslims who did something like this seeking for ban of Christian religious studies, you'll all be shouting "they want to Islamise Nigeria". Well, I'm not surprised. Allah has told us about you people. Hypocrisy will always be in your blood.

You must know for sure that Islam will still pass this test and later on rule the world.

3 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by rainylad(f): 9:04am On Jun 16, 2017
..I wonder what CAN expects a 'mere comissioner/co-ordinator/aso-rock house boy called Osibanjo to do??..

...CAN stop wasting your time on that stooge..he can do nothing.
Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by drss2(m): 9:04am On Jun 16, 2017
wen we say buari dullards directionless govt is on d mission to islamize nijeriya some pipul thought we ar talking rubbish. go n see d tactical islamization agenda of dis evil govt currently going on in skools right now. wat dis pipul did was to merge CRS n IRS togetda with a code name "moral n values" but deceptively gave IRS (Islamic Studies) d front burner relegating Christian religious studies to d background. imagine a devilish curriculum removing Jesus Christ, d foundation of christianity from d curriculum entirely n giving prominence to mohammad as d only true prophet sad if dis deception of buari's govt is not on islamization mission even d murderer usman danfodio was giving a more prominent role in d new curriculum. is dis wat u want ur children to study in skool as role models to become islamic murderers n some pipul still tink dis God fosaken con3 is one wat happened to CRS n iRS as seperate subjects? why merge dem togeda if not for dubious purposes?
i will NEVER live in a con3 wia my children will be forced to study islam - NEVER!! d new school curriculum released has vindicated some of us.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by VanBommel(m): 9:04am On Jun 16, 2017
Hassan080196:
You're all being hypocritical. Assuming it's the Muslims who did something like this seeking for ban of Christian religious studies, you'll all be shouting "they want to Islamise Nigeria". Well, I'm not surprised. Allah has told us about you people. Hypocrisy will always be in your blood.

You must know for sure that Islam will still pass this test and later on rule the world.
islam and allah would soon go into extinction

1 Like

Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by salesforce: 9:06am On Jun 16, 2017
Money agenda
Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by Mujtahida: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2017
deebsman1:
Rubbish. Arrest and prosecute those that calls for expulsion of igbos but leave the Igbos that started and breaded yet still breeding the troubles untouched. Are they sensible or they take pipu for a fool! What is good for the sauce is good for the gander.

Stop curriculum making Islamic studies compulsory - is Islamic studies compulsory anywhere in this country before Trouble makers.

Historically, when the missionaries were in control of Nigeria's education system. They force everything Christianity on pipu of other religions, why are you guys like that?? Always the first looking for troubles and when the trouble comes, una cum dey claim victims like d ibos, that's really big hypocrisy there undecided
Yeah what is good for the sauce abi goose is good for the gander. Perfect logic. It is a matter of public knowledge that Kanu was arrested for his hate inspiring, divisive broadcasts. Yerima Shettima and his co travellers should also be arrested particularly for declaring that they would begin ethnic profiling of Igbos in the North. I consider that statement even more dangerous than the ultimatum.
Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by kceewhyte(m): 9:11am On Jun 16, 2017
MediumStout:
They forgot to add

hey! Good morning!
Fvck ur contribution this morning
Bye!
Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by Unimaginable123: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2017
I'm with CAN on point 1. When I was in secondary school in Minna, in JSS, we were forced to study Arabic language, instead of the hopeless school to get a French teacher as other neighbouring schools did, they brought an imam to be teaching us Arabic.
My dad told me not to study it. Caught in between disobeying my dad or disobeying the school, I just always sat in class and looked blank. The only subject I failed woefully all through JSS.
Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by ExInferis(m): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2017
CAN is a whiner. None of their demands serves their christian mandate.

Always so political and needlessly controversial.

Their hate for islam and the north is so palpable.

Such an irritant.

4 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by bablex01(m): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2017
Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by bablex01(m): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2017
whe into worn the western missionaries turn our fore fatheqs into slave and turn friday i.e general muslim prayn day into workn day and sunday i.e general xtian prayn day into resting day ISLAM GROUP do nt raise their voice sayin there is any christianization or jesusnization ur are raisin ya mouth shoutin GO SIT JAWE...CAN NKO MAN NII...

1 Like

Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by kaylinda: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2017
Osibanjo will not want to provoke the northern muslims. I doubt he will take any of this serious.
Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by CecyAdrian(f): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2017
Unimaginable123:
I'm with CAN on point 1. When I was in secondary school in Minna, in JSS, we were forced to study Arabic language, instead of the hopeless school to get a French teacher as other neighbouring schools did, they brought an imam to be teaching us Arabic.
My dad told me not to study it. Caught in between disobeying my dad or disobeying the school, I just always sat in class and looked blank. The only subject I failed woefully all through JSS.

You will know the harm you did yourself when you eventually find yourself in any of these middle east countries for a business or have business partners from that side. Arabic is a language and it's th 3Rd in the world.

1 Like

Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by positivelord: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2017
segun544:

what's your problem with PA Adeboye?

what concerns him with the matter on ground?

is he the CAN President /spokesman?

what brought about the G.O policy in this topic?

in conclusion, I will humbly advice you to purge yourself of hate and envy!!

Hello, my contribution was neither out of hate nor envy....why will I hate a man I can only dream of attaining his statues.
We all know that Pa Adeboye is by far bigger than CAN and its President...his contribution against this forceful introduction of Islamic study will make a bigger impact than the so-call agenda CAN is submitting.

I gave example of how a Govt. policy mandating G.O to resign after 20years was reverse and the man spear-heading it was sacked within 48hr of Pa Adeboye outburst .

For your information, I am also a Redeem member and I felt he should not keep quiet when he could have say something and change this obnoxious policy. Thank you
Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2017
MediumStout:
They forgot to add

THE CORRUPT CAN AGAIN.
THEY BROUGHT DOWN GEJ.

1 Like

Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 16, 2017
Gravas:
If this govt can tackle those areas presented by CAN, they will win back the confidence of the masses. As it stands, people are highly skeptical of the APC led FG.

1 Like

Re: CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda by teebell999(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2017
No religion is superior to the other in as much there is no compulsion of any religion on any student.
Christian students should attend CRS classes while Muslim students attend IRS classes. As simple as ABC.
Assuming it's an Islamic Organisation that meets PMB discussing on the cancellation of Christian Religious Studies in schools, I'm pretty sure the whole Nigeria will be crying ''ISLAMIZATION OF NIGERIA.
what name can u give to this one that CAN is doing?
Bunch of hypocrites!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Taking Alcohol Responsibly A Sin ? / Is Artificial Insemination A Sin When Done By A Single Lady?? / Mayan Apocalypse: Panic Spreads As December 21 Nears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.