Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:14 PM

Photos-nigerian Girl Goes Completely Nude To Celebrate 28th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos-nigerian Girl Goes Completely Nude To Celebrate 28th Birthday (2803 Views)

Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) / 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party / Why We Sealed Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party Venue - Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos-nigerian Girl Goes Completely Nude To Celebrate 28th Birthday by marryjesus: 6:44am On Jun 16, 2017
A certain Nigerian girl Odogwu Nwanyi has taken birthday shoots to the next level by stripping completely for the camera for her 28th birthday photoshoot.

The young lady whose new year resolution was to cause chaos according to her on the internet released the photos shot in Lagos on her Facebook page reminding her friends that she had warned them in advance.

According to her, her photos were a means of reaching out to plus sized ladies and giving them confidence about their bodies.
Just look at these photos, don’t you think she took the confidence thing too far by leaving her butt flying in the air?

“I told you to expect worse this year, didn’t I!? Oh well here we are, it’s my birthday and it’s within my jurisdiction to #CauseChaos #TensionTheInternet …. Note : if it’s against your faith or whatever you believe in, jus waka pass and don’t be unfortunate!..
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/06/photos-nigerian-girl-goes-completely.html

Re: Photos-nigerian Girl Goes Completely Nude To Celebrate 28th Birthday by Afonjashapmouth: 6:46am On Jun 16, 2017
Miss Buffalo grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos-nigerian Girl Goes Completely Nude To Celebrate 28th Birthday by crazyABO(m): 6:48am On Jun 16, 2017
So so fat full everywhere angrynot attractive at all to me she b like person wey wear sweater lipsrsealed
Re: Photos-nigerian Girl Goes Completely Nude To Celebrate 28th Birthday by iaminspired: 6:49am On Jun 16, 2017
C her family for here

Re: Photos-nigerian Girl Goes Completely Nude To Celebrate 28th Birthday by Zzyzxt(m): 6:51am On Jun 16, 2017
By 30 she will be doing slut walk with Amber rose....child of world u have joined bad gang.
Re: Photos-nigerian Girl Goes Completely Nude To Celebrate 28th Birthday by Syphax(m): 6:53am On Jun 16, 2017
See as she fine like monkey wey apply makeup

Re: Photos-nigerian Girl Goes Completely Nude To Celebrate 28th Birthday by Captain1Nigeria(m): 7:05am On Jun 16, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Photos-nigerian Girl Goes Completely Nude To Celebrate 28th Birthday by madone: 7:11am On Jun 16, 2017
Too fat to be sexy.

1 Like

Re: Photos-nigerian Girl Goes Completely Nude To Celebrate 28th Birthday by blithe2nice(m): 7:23am On Jun 16, 2017
Everybody looking for cheap attention... I must get my own attention today. I will come back with my..... Something too. :PEverybody looking for cheap attention... I must get my own attention today. I will come back with my..... Something too.
Re: Photos-nigerian Girl Goes Completely Nude To Celebrate 28th Birthday by Roon9(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Miss Buffalo grin

You mistook a hippo for a buffalo
Re: Photos-nigerian Girl Goes Completely Nude To Celebrate 28th Birthday by NwaAmaikpe: 7:32am On Jun 16, 2017
I repented last night.... But I can't take this.

Let me go and ask my neighbor to lend me Vaseline
Re: Photos-nigerian Girl Goes Completely Nude To Celebrate 28th Birthday by praizblog: 7:43am On Jun 16, 2017
this is serious wink wink wink
Re: Photos-nigerian Girl Goes Completely Nude To Celebrate 28th Birthday by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 16, 2017
Won't smash even if she's the last gal in the world
Re: Photos-nigerian Girl Goes Completely Nude To Celebrate 28th Birthday by bentlywills(m): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2017
uzoclinton:
Won't smash even if she's the last gal in the world

I salute your Lies
Re: Photos-nigerian Girl Goes Completely Nude To Celebrate 28th Birthday by jaychubi: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2017
crazyABO:
So so fat full everywhere angrynot attractive at all to me she b like person wey wear sweater lipsrsealed

Plump nt fat
Re: Photos-nigerian Girl Goes Completely Nude To Celebrate 28th Birthday by Afonjashapmouth: 8:22am On Jun 16, 2017
Roon9:

You mistook a hippo for a buffalo

oh oh bet y

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Stuns In Bum Short (photos) / [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose / Photos: Meet Footballer Neymar’s Beautiful Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.