Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,556 members, 7,881,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? (1804 Views)

Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Nbote(m): 9:11am On Jun 16, 2017
Jeskyjermaine:
You guys are just suggesting this and that, I'm certain that if any of you were to be in my position... You'd do just otherwise of what you're suggesting

Not to worry, wen u grow U'll understand beta...
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Martin0(m): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2017
RedBeauty:

Martin you dey sleep atal shocked you don put GPS for my yansh
lol lefulefu see me see trouble o grin

Greeting from exclusive bad wink
hahahahahah babe,u know na,my respect still stands once u around I alt to come to u nau,I nor need to pretend like I did see you,well under normal ground it not good for a lady to ask a boy out for a sex date,if it in the western world it ok,but here in naija nah extremely bad,the mentality is pure different,lefulefu u suppose understand na?
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
No...Not wrong at all gringrin

Blowing me on a first date is so enough sef grin

Chineeeke! shocked

This one sha...he juz giving away his trumpet anyhow

Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by RoyalBlak007: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Chineeeke! shocked
This one sha...he juz giving away his trumpet anyhow

gringrin
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2017
I think she's pretty cool for coming straight
Instead of all these girls that will be throwing subtle subs
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:01am On Jun 16, 2017
@ Jeskyjermaine
You did the right thing bro don't mind what all these guys are saying
You don't know if she has a deadly infection that she wants to share or she may be from the evil realm to destroy your destiny or something worst.
Or what if it's a set up and you were gang rape by several girls or it can even be a way to kidnap you
Bro thank God for your life. I can't fathom why a girl you barely know will offer for sex
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Jayjezey: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2017
Rukkydelta:
@ Jeskyjermaine
You don't know if she has a deadly infection that she wants to share or she may be from the evil realm to destroy your destiny or something worst.
Or what if it's a set up and you were gang rape by several girls or it can even be a way to kidnap you
Bro thank God for your life. I can't fathom why a girl you barely know will offer for sex
thumbs up bro, that's exactly what I've been trying to say here

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Jayjezey: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2017
All these Afonjas go just dey proffer wicked suggestions.. mtchewwwwww
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Fraih(f): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
Queen's hostel.. . Ahhhh cry
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by chiraqDemon(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Op. Lemme tell u the truth. If u go that girl room, u go meet her bf, and d bf go b Capone. And u will enter yawa.
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by chiraqDemon(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Rukkydelta:
@ Jeskyjermaine
She's not offering, she's asking lol. She cool tho.
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2017
Jayjezey:
thumbs up bro, that's exactly what I've been trying to say here
Welcome
I'm a girl not a dude

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foods You Must Avoid Before Having Sex / Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me / Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Friend Getting Married This Weekend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.