Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:22 PM

Orezi's Sister, Ann Esegine's Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orezi's Sister, Ann Esegine's Pre-Wedding Photos (33536 Views)

Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orezi's Sister, Ann Esegine's Pre-Wedding Photos by toprealman: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Keeping your woman standing is very ungentlemanly. I can see his ego from here sef.....good luck sha.
Re: Orezi's Sister, Ann Esegine's Pre-Wedding Photos by Lucky4real28(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Why not upload your picture let's see?
Evaberry:
am I the only one that noticed that this chick is ugly

see her old face

and shrunken breasts
Re: Orezi's Sister, Ann Esegine's Pre-Wedding Photos by 14teenK: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
BiggyB242:

All these small kids, hope you can work in a Government parastatal, bank or a multinational in Nigeria with a dreadlock?
All this men hope you already know that you can also be your own boss
Re: Orezi's Sister, Ann Esegine's Pre-Wedding Photos by Tsam1959(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
N-power 2017 the portal is now available for registration , if you had issues of BVN already been used you can reload and try again please .If you had not applied before , Kindly Visit Npower.gov.ng...its a federal government Empowerment scheme for youths within the range of 18-35
Re: Orezi's Sister, Ann Esegine's Pre-Wedding Photos by sekem: 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
miremoses:
The girl is lipsrsealed

Ugly
Re: Orezi's Sister, Ann Esegine's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
14teenK:
All this men hope you already know that you can also be your own boss

Thought as much that will be your comeback speech. Take that dreadlock look to a cooperate firm or bank or company looking for a contract. With the dread, you limited to the entertainment world. Anyway goodluck.
Re: Orezi's Sister, Ann Esegine's Pre-Wedding Photos by Intellad(m): 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
I hate men with nail lips.... notting to kiss
Re: Orezi's Sister, Ann Esegine's Pre-Wedding Photos by creamylicious(f): 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
How can 31 year old orezi younger sister be old n ugly? No thanks to my 2.3.4 android phone.... Cant c dá pics clearly
Re: Orezi's Sister, Ann Esegine's Pre-Wedding Photos by 14teenK: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
BiggyB242:

Thought as much that will be your comeback speech. Take that dreadlock look to a cooperate firm or bank or company looking for a contract. With the dread, you limited to the entertainment world. Anyway goodluck.
i know your amongst men who believe that a guy with a dreadlocks has nothing more to offer but entertainment....you need to widen your horizon.its not about your outlook no more it's about what you bringing to the table
Re: Orezi's Sister, Ann Esegine's Pre-Wedding Photos by Halo22: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
Anybody observed that claw for ist pix...well na dem sabi.
Re: Orezi's Sister, Ann Esegine's Pre-Wedding Photos by Beryl007: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=coolkofi post=57571901][/quote] Scam

Re: Orezi's Sister, Ann Esegine's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
14teenK:
i know your amongst men who believe that a guy with a dreadlocks has nothing more to offer but entertainment....you need to widen your horizon.its not about your outlook no more it's about what you bringing to the table

lol, when you grow you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Orezi's Sister, Ann Esegine's Pre-Wedding Photos by Missfads(f): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
This is beautiful.. Congratulations to them...
In other news..

Hello Nairalanders, My wedding is coming up... Please help me win a wedding cake by liking the picture in this link https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/ . Pls do this for me. Thank u and God bless. May good news never depart from your homes

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile / Kate Henshaw, Beverly Naya Rock ''natural Hair' To Surulere Movie Premiere(pics) / Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.