Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,791 members, 7,889,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:41 PM

Femi Kuti Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today (22474 Views)

Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday / Kemi Olunloyo's 55th Birthday Dinner, Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Origin(f): 10:47am On Jun 16, 2017
Omo to Jo daddy.

See resemblance.

Made his own name, his own music, carved his own niche.
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by enigmaticlion: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Make i fry akamu?
fry your hairy balls and feed it to EVANS.
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by djon78(m): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ighoga898:

And u re close to 2baba to know he's capitalist and doesn't help d people around him? Or is it not on this nairaland platform they posted a thread about 2baba donation to d IDP camp or so.??
D fact dat u even called who's close to humanity as Fela was fool speaks volumes about u.

There is sense in what he is saying. Do you know that those who live only for themselves without sharing what they have :are lowest of humans in the spirit realm.
Those that share their riches with the needy, help those in need, stand for the poor, less privileged and the down trodden are great beings in the spirit realm. And mind you the spirit realm is higher than this earth realm, and only few humans reach that.

The men I still revere that gave there all for the masses in the history of this nation are Gani Fawehmi, fela, wole soyinka, every other persons na just follow come
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by seunfape(m): 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Funmilayo Kati name remain for ever likewise fela but as soon as femi , his name will surely leave with him because no single impact he has made. I hate celebrating coward .
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by MaziEDOZIE(m): 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by darkckUSA: 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
nerodenero:
Femi I know, who are you?

NwaAmaikpe is an O yesz ! Member with no whatsoever talent or drive...
Re: Femi Kuti Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by BackToLife: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

Deep
My brother, how's ur day going? Did you see what I sent to your email? Check and acknowledge or call me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 Pageant: Rose Meurer, Ezuruonye, Kenneth / Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre / Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Epic Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.