Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,878 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:24 AM

See The Yoruba Version Of Ronaldo, What Do You Think Would Have Been His Name - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Yoruba Version Of Ronaldo, What Do You Think Would Have Been His Name (607 Views)

HAZARD OR NEYMAR: Who Do You Think Would Take Over After Ronaldo & Messi era? / No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or / Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Yoruba Version Of Ronaldo, What Do You Think Would Have Been His Name by olajay86(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2017
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/06/lolz-see-yoruba-version-of-ronaldo-what.html

What do you think will be Ronaldo’s name if he was Yoruba. As for me i will give him Adelagbaballu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Predict,we Play,we Win / Free Sure Odds.. / See How Much Your Favorite Premier League Club Collected This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.