Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,783 members, 7,965,934 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:58 AM

“i Will Go Back To My Mums Womb For 25billiion Naira!” Basket Mouth Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i Will Go Back To My Mums Womb For 25billiion Naira!” Basket Mouth Confesses (542 Views)

Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses / Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i Will Go Back To My Mums Womb For 25billiion Naira!” Basket Mouth Confesses by marryjesus: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2017
You will never have enough of Ace comedian, Basket Mouth and his unique comedy skills that have taken him all over the world.

The comedian shared a post that asked, ” would you go back to JSS 1 for 50 billion naira?” After which he stated categorically that he would return to his mothers womb for N25billion but at second thought he said that even 5 billion naira would do.

” Who asked this stupid question?
I will go back to my mums womb for N25billion….what am I even saying? N5billion!” he wrote.

The question as well as his response has generated a lot of funny comments as some said they would go back to daycare or KG. Check out all the comments that will make your ribs crack all because of some billion naira.

iry_amakaI will kill myself for 1million
furniturepalaceabujaOga stop joking like this nah, kindergarten no even bad
adeyemi3rdYes
arohsandraNa daycare I go even go back to self
itz_shegzy_omojomoloI will ooo
iambarhshorhleeI will go back to day care
ovieriakhiI will burn all my certificates
lipaeseI will send all my family to js1 along side with me… @basketmouth
mikkyken@prince_uche_chukwu u high
mrclarusThat’s my Class for life @frankdochbush
itzelohimJss1 50billion aaabbaa na, give me the 50billion I will start from primary 1
ovieriakhi@iry_amaka r u serious,den who’s gonna enjoy d money

ugwuoke14And who said I have been to school before
adesanmoyedeborahLet me receive d aleart first den I’ll show u my secondary school I’d card
booboo_happyI will go back to pre nursery
iamhoticesI will start from pre kg
nneimanaodiroeasyimaogenbidoroI will even go back to primary 1
shawler_b_alpha29 i wanted to go as far back to primary 1 but seeing your own class in your comment
honestmanuel@basketmouth please where’s the Uniform let me start immediately, I have school bag already.
prince_jwansIn fact i’m fully ready
horbass101Primary 1 is better ! Make i just reboot and start again
pee_goldyThat one na question or wetin? Oya test and see
mt.raphPrimary
dglfitnessngI will even start from nursery 1
sleekbee1Sharpenly
richiedguyI will not only go. But will gladly repeat d class continously. Biko my fellow jss1 students make una check my song ONLY U. Link is on my bio
julieudu
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/06/i-will-go-back-to-my-mums-womb-for.html

Re: “i Will Go Back To My Mums Womb For 25billiion Naira!” Basket Mouth Confesses by Kobicove(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2017
Who wouldn't?! grin
Re: “i Will Go Back To My Mums Womb For 25billiion Naira!” Basket Mouth Confesses by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
But how him go spend the money inside his mum womb?
Re: “i Will Go Back To My Mums Womb For 25billiion Naira!” Basket Mouth Confesses by GoggleB(m): 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
And someone said he has 30 billion naira in his akant..
Re: “i Will Go Back To My Mums Womb For 25billiion Naira!” Basket Mouth Confesses by nuelzy: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
GoggleB:
And someone said he has 30 billion naira in his akant..
dnt mind dem
Re: “i Will Go Back To My Mums Womb For 25billiion Naira!” Basket Mouth Confesses by soulfood(m): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Meaning you care more about money than everyone you claim to love and who loves you right now? Basketmouth don start to leak again o..

(1) (Reply)

Fire Extinguisher Fall On You – Says Twitter User To Davido / Between Davido And Baba Nla(wizkid) / Uche Ogbodo Stunning In New Fiery Red Hairdo [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.