Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Does Your Friends And Family Know About Bitcoin? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Does Your Friends And Family Know About Bitcoin? (293 Views)

Please Who Knows About BITCOIN MINER APP For Android / You Might Have Heard About BITCOIN? See Reasons Why You Should B-YourOwnBank / Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Friends And Family Know About Bitcoin? by SureIncome: 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hi everyone. Actually I saw a real and wonderful Bitcoin program, and I decided to share it with my friends and relatives. But the more I try to spread awareness about Bitcoin with people around me, the more resistances I'm getting from them. Infact, the reaction I received was laughing and mockery.
Most of them equate Bitcoin programs with MMM, saying it will soon crash! They didn't really care, and advised me to wake up and get back to reality. I have tried to provide them with evidence about how strong, good and promising that virtual crypto currency is, still, they thought it is fake and soon would die like anything else. Since they don't even understand Bitcoins, how do I even talk about altcoins?
So I had to ask: does your family and friends know about Bitcoin, and the potential in this virtual currency that will soon override the current fiat currencies of the world in the nearest future? And how can we make them to see it?

1 Like

Re: Does Your Friends And Family Know About Bitcoin? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
check my signature

(1) (Reply)

3 Main Reasons Why Most People Fail Online...... / Study In China... Admission Open @an Affordable Tuition & Accommodation Fee. / 7 Deadly Advantages Of Having An E-commerce Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.