Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,196 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:24 PM

South-south Group Rejects Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-south Group Rejects Biafra (2280 Views)

APC Group Rejects Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation, Slams Yahaya Bello, Others / Igbo Community In Kogi Rejects Biafra Agitation / Igala Kingdom Rejects Biafra Map, Demands Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-south Group Rejects Biafra by eastsidechillz: 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
bantudra:

hmmm....well...okay...urhobos listen to me...i know how to touch their hearts...you want urhobo support then you must convince me...but till now you only insult me over and over again...

to hell with una.. angry

Wake up from your slumber

This is 21st Century! The world is moving to green energy

Solar energy is becoming cheaper everyday, Electric cars are becoming more popular.

forget your crude oil and ravaged farm lands.

Crude is becoming useless. How long do u think OPEC will sustain there artificial scarcity of CRUDE.

Saudi can wake up one day and decide to pump more into the Market the US drillers are exploring more cheaper ways of accessing abundant crude in America.

If you don't diversify the Economy of SS now that the oil is $38

Very soon that your Oil will become useless and this your one Nigeria will dump ur ass in the Atlantic Ocean.

Dubai is diversifying already,

Our reserve is depleting, CALABAR is no more oil producing state now.

There is saying that the Enemy of my Enemy is my friend.

Nobody cares about your SS Oil, but the truth is that to wrestle Power from these Fulani Oligarchs, we need more Southerners United in one front.

Moreover Biafra will be a well structured Country.

believe me, NIGER DELTA will never have a better chance than it has now.

So I don't understand why the so called NIGER DELTA that has been the number 1 victim of this Union not championing this

More than the Igbo's.
Re: South-south Group Rejects Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Shut the hell up! Who do you think you are? You are a nobody in the midst of NDs heavy weights you are just an ordinary Inconsequential goon ranting on NL tongue tongue tongue
Typical Igbo man.

Una go tey for this naijeriaya grin
Re: South-south Group Rejects Biafra by EzeUche(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
I should of known abagworo would be still posting like this

I think he uses his dislike of my clan the Aro against the Igbo.

1 Like

Re: South-south Group Rejects Biafra by FKO81(m): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Shut the hell up! Who do you think you are? You are a nobody in the midst of NDs heavy weights you are just an ordinary Inconsequential goon ranting on NL tongue tongue tongue
The boy you quoted bantudra is a Yoruba guy, I can swear with my life.
Re: South-south Group Rejects Biafra by enemybulldozer(m): 6:49am On Jun 17, 2017
Truckpusher:
Typical Igbo man.

Una go tey for this naijeriaya grin
Truckpusher the runaway goon! So your back?
Re: South-south Group Rejects Biafra by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 17, 2017
Abagworo:

But you couldn't prove me wrong. The sit at home wasn't successful in Port Harcourt.

My dad lives and work in Port Harcourt. He told me that it was 100% observed.
Re: South-south Group Rejects Biafra by ewa26: 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
pazienza:
Lol, Nzeogwu An Enu-ani man from Okpanam Delta state, a proud Igbo people in Delta state is no longer a SS man?

Clowns. grin
oo well am Enuani from d ogwasha uwii ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu / Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? / BREAKING!!! Osinbajo Should Take Over Now- Obasanjo, Tinubu Exposed Untold Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.