Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Beautiful Lady Cries Out For A Babyfather As She Inches Closer To Menopause - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Lady Cries Out For A Babyfather As She Inches Closer To Menopause (1004 Views)

My Sickness Brought Me Closer To God – Lord Of Ajasa / This Beautiful Lady Is A Cattle Rearer In Rwanda - Daddy Showkey Shares Video / Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lady Cries Out For A Babyfather As She Inches Closer To Menopause by IratzsMicheal(m): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
A beautiful lady identified as Nailah is currently crying out for help on twitter. Nailah is a 28 years old single lady who lives in Cleveland,Ohio USA.

Nailah revealed this on her twitter handle with the caption: Hi, I'm Nailah. I'm 28 with no kids. Please RT to find me a baby father. Biological clock ticking.

http://newscantell..com.ng/2017/06/beautiful-lady-cries-out-for-babyfather.html

Re: Beautiful Lady Cries Out For A Babyfather As She Inches Closer To Menopause by NwaAmaikpe: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
sad

She's too ugly....

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Cries Out For A Babyfather As She Inches Closer To Menopause by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Just 28?
Re: Beautiful Lady Cries Out For A Babyfather As She Inches Closer To Menopause by calberian: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
You tink you're doing me . . .

. . . you're doing yourself.

Someone pls help me with that meme
Re: Beautiful Lady Cries Out For A Babyfather As She Inches Closer To Menopause by LalasticSeun(f): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
You sure still have a womb
Re: Beautiful Lady Cries Out For A Babyfather As She Inches Closer To Menopause by HelenBee(f): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
She needs just a baby father? can you imagine?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Cries Out For A Babyfather As She Inches Closer To Menopause by Kamelot77(m): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
just 28 u are cryin did u know d age of aunty linda ?
Re: Beautiful Lady Cries Out For A Babyfather As She Inches Closer To Menopause by soulfood(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
28 pere. Clock ko....wrist watch ni.
Re: Beautiful Lady Cries Out For A Babyfather As She Inches Closer To Menopause by Came: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
Make una no blame am ooooo, where she from dem dey born for 12years, and baby daddy no be big deal for there, no be Africa way dem go say you must marry before you born, way make girls dey do plenty abortion to cover up.
Re: Beautiful Lady Cries Out For A Babyfather As She Inches Closer To Menopause by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Which useless menopause? This one no dey find husband. Na Money dey worry am. I'm sure she has turned down all the good guys because they're "broke"

The clock never begin tick yet, dey there. You go dey sing "oh lord, had I known..."

(1) (Reply)

Runtown's Gallardo Is Not A 2017 Model But A 2011, 2012 Or 2013 Model / Nollywood Actor Aremu Afolayan Hosts Friends To A Birthday Party [PICS] / Photos From Just A Night Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.