Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,261 members, 7,880,981 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Mad Man Caught In Asaba With Bags Of Used Diapers For Rituals (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mad Man Caught In Asaba With Bags Of Used Diapers For Rituals (pic) (1463 Views)

Read The Reaction of Yahoo Boy Accused Of Using His Girlfriend for rituals(pic) / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / Man Caught Wearing 7-Year-Old Girl's Pant & Bra For Rituals At Night In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mad Man Caught In Asaba With Bags Of Used Diapers For Rituals (pic) by ijustdey: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Report reaching Vanguard via social media ‘facebook’ has photos of an alleged mad man who was caught in Asaba with bags of used baby diapers. When cross examined by people around he said that he uses the diapers for ritualistic purposes as the babies who used the diapers die after 14 days.

Further interrogation has it that he sells them to a client in Ogun state.

Alleged mad man with bags of diapers

Some remaining diapers and his paid money

Some diapers and money

The alleged man man

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/photos-alleged-man-man-caught-in-asaba-with-bags-of-used-diapers/

lalasticlala
Re: Mad Man Caught In Asaba With Bags Of Used Diapers For Rituals (pic) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
So with this dreadlocks you want to tell me this madman is not mad? angry

Biko shift let me faint! grin
Re: Mad Man Caught In Asaba With Bags Of Used Diapers For Rituals (pic) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
Huh shocked
Re: Mad Man Caught In Asaba With Bags Of Used Diapers For Rituals (pic) by Moyinoluwa35(f): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
stealin of diapers can only occur in a biafra state.....useless ipod
Re: Mad Man Caught In Asaba With Bags Of Used Diapers For Rituals (pic) by CheapSunglass(m): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jeez such wickedness
Moyinoluwa35:
stealin of diapers can only occur in a biafra state.....useless ipod
My cony headed bro how about this? wink cheesy

Further interrogation had it that he sells them to a client in OGUN STATE

They've graduated from skull mining to this.shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Caught In Asaba With Bags Of Used Diapers For Rituals (pic) by HelenBee(f): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
So what is he using the money for if he's not mad?

2 Likes

Re: Mad Man Caught In Asaba With Bags Of Used Diapers For Rituals (pic) by Kamelot77(m): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
Biafra people.... I hail u o
Re: Mad Man Caught In Asaba With Bags Of Used Diapers For Rituals (pic) by Moyinoluwa35(f): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
CheapSunglass:
Jeez such wickedness

My cony headed bro how about this? wink cheesy

They've graduated from skull mining. shocked grin grin
wasted sperm i was not talking to u,ur father for just pour dat sperm meant to born u on flowers,atleast u for get use
Re: Mad Man Caught In Asaba With Bags Of Used Diapers For Rituals (pic) by dapotanye(m): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Naso i dey suspect every madman i see in my area
Re: Mad Man Caught In Asaba With Bags Of Used Diapers For Rituals (pic) by CheapSunglass(m): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
[s]wasted sperm i was not talking to u,ur father for just pour dat sperm meant to born u on flowers,atleast u for get use[/s]
Nonsense trash as usual from a cony headed Afonja cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Caught In Asaba With Bags Of Used Diapers For Rituals (pic) by lalasticlala(m): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2017

(1)

Female Graduate Of Auchi Polytechnic , Shot Dead On Graduation Day - Pictures / The Two Brothers That Was Beheaded In Rumuokparali Finally Laid To Rest. (pics) / Graphic: Gas Explosion Injures Many At The University Of Amala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.