Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,925 members, 7,890,051 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Celebrity Pastor Has 3 Prophecy For The Music Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Pastor Has 3 Prophecy For The Music Industry (478 Views)

Celebrity Pastor Says I Should Leave My Wife And Go Back To My Ex / Charly Boy Releases Prophecy For 2018 With His Crystal Ball (Video) / Celebrity Pastor Arrives With His Private Jet(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Pastor Has 3 Prophecy For The Music Industry by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
Celebrity pastor popularly known as pastor oluwa abdul-azeez ifalabi, posted on facebook the 3 visions God showed him about the music industry . (1) God says skiibii should be patient as his set time to blow is at hand ,i see him going viral in 15 years . (2) i saw Viktoh with a big music glory and i asked God Why He Is Yet to blow and he told me that viktoh's mother sister is the one dancin tumbele with his destiny (3) olamide should stop calling himself baddo as i see the government plannin to arrest him for the killings in ikorodu town

(1) (Reply)

See How Desmond Elliot, Mercy Johnson Look In Throwback Pic / US ENTERTAINMENT: Race Played Major Role In Tupac And Madonna Break Up / Guy Sees His Gf Getting Her Nails Done When They Only Have $17 Left In The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.