Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,295 members, 7,884,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) (44289 Views)

How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast / 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast / How To Clear Your Pimples Naturally In 6 Weeks Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by seguntosin(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
so what cream are you using personally
Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by AjiChris(f): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I can advice you on some certain type of products that would help get rid of the spots/scars.. But the advice would depend on your complexion
m chocolate what do u suggest i do
Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by DrGoodmanFather: 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
Reekado banks must hear this grin grin grin
Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by damilarea2(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
You are 100% correct with Point 4...life experience
Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
AjiChris:
m chocolate what do u suggest i do
The reason why black spots are noticeable is because they are darker than your skin and these skin care products helps whitening those black spots and even out your skin tone.. So I would still advice the same product for dark skinned individuals, but that they should apply it differently.

I had someone who had black spots and scars (from pimples on his face) and after using these products and following these 6 tips his face is much better..
Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by AjiChris(f): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
The reason why black spots are noticeable is because they are darker than your skin and these skin care products helps whitening those black spots and even out your skin tone.. So I would still advice the same product for dark skinned individuals, but that they should apply it differently.

I had someone who had black spots and scars (from pimples on his face) and after using these products and following these 6 tips his face is much better..
so whats d product
Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by AjiChris(f): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

still waiting
Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
AjiChris:
still waiting

A mixture of skineal and clearasil will do the trick..

If you are wondering how to go about it just chat with me by mail here https://page.co/v9dY
Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by smoothknight: 4:00am On Jul 03, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello guys its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

6. CREAM

Watch your cream, in my case a cream lead to my pimples, and I stopped using it.. But everything changed when I went back to using that same cream. It might be different for you, so I advice you check the cream you are using at the moment and look for the one which is best for your skin.

I advice you go for a cream which is hydroquinone free.

Try them out and check back how your face will look like within two weeks, although there were two products I mixed that helped me clear the very dark spots I noticed that they couldn't keep the pimples away until I started following all these 6 tips.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

source: http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/06/6-tips-that-will-make-your-pimples.html

I was using a toning cream before and I want to stop but I can't stop because when I do I start to have pimples. what do u recommend I do. don't forget I want to stop the cream.
Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
smoothknight:

I was using a toning cream before and I want to stop but I can't stop because when I do I start to have pimples. what do u recommend I do. don't forget I want to stop the cream.

Try bathing at night, taking enough water and avoid too much contact with the sun..

When you want to stop using the cream, start by first reducing the quantity you apply (and not stopping all at once).. Your face will late get adapted to it and you will be able to do without the cream.
Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by ArcToyin(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Hahahaha, we all have a bad side.. Don't we?
cc: lalasticlala
But we don't have to glorify our bad side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Man Being Transported In A Hilux Van Spotted Urinating In Public (Photos) / Why The Vagina May Itch / New Pictures Of Family Of Five With Madness In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.