Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,024 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Told Her To Lick My Armpit, And She... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her To Lick My Armpit, And She... (4099 Views)

I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates / Don't Commit Suicide Yet, You Promise To Lick My Thing. - Lady Tells Asiwaju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Told Her To Lick My Armpit, And She... by Bestman111(m): 10:21am On Jun 19, 2017
I join her resounding you the heavy slap . wetin dey worry some ppl sef? because she licked ur scrotrum u now think she will also lick everywhere? U 4 shit and ask her to lick nah since she is ur dog. Anuofia!!!
Foxyn:
Good evening lovely people..

please am here again with another heartbreaking story that happened this morning between me and my girlfriend..

Since we've been engaged in different sexual intercourse for sometime now..

I decided to come up with something new today..

so this morning while we were in deep romance..

I whispered in her ears to pull off my boxer and suck my scrotum.

I wanted to have a different feeling this time because she has been sucking my d*ck alone other times...

she almost resisted but then, she complied after I teased her a little...

she did it very well not minding the tiny hairs I have below there..

I almost moaned but instead I controlled myself by grabbing her on her head...

after a while, I decided to change to another style I thought I will enjoy.

so I jumped on the bed and pull off my shirt..

I saw her climbing on me...

we started kissing like hmm, can't explain

just then, I spread my 2 hands on the bed, closed my eyes and told her to lick my armpit..

I never knew when I got a very loud slap on my face that I woke up and started shouting
the sound almost blocked my ears..

before I could come to realised myself, my girl already slammed the door and was gone

I was confused because I didn't know what bad I really did that made her react that way..

I even thought she will enjoy sucking and licking my armpit like she enjoyed sucking my scrotun

now i've been trying to reach her line since then but she has refused picking up my calls..

reason why I've come to table this matter here to know if It was a bad thing I did to tell her to lick my armpit

or was she angry over some other thing?

please help because am angry now and I might decide to quit this relationship because she disrespected me by
1) slapping me with no cause
2) leaving without my permission

I know that there are girls on this nairaland that will gladly lick my armpit with joy without collecting a dime from me

please your mature advice is needed

thanks
Re: I Told Her To Lick My Armpit, And She... by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2017
Bestman111:
I join her resounding you the heavy slap . wetin dey worry some ppl sef? because she licked ur scrotrum u now think she will also lick everywhere? U 4 shit and ask her to lick nah since she is ur dog. Anuofia!!!
you too talk,

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 / I Honestly Need Your Helps. / Footballer Took A Nud3 Photo Of Him With Instagram Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.