Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,308 members, 7,943,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose (35603 Views)

'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets / Ekitidecides2018: I Won’t Run Away From Nigeria — Fayose / Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by locoster(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
May be he wanted to say 'Biafra' president. That's effect of too much oshogbo weed.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by jkbee(m): 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
BrutalJab:
If a dullard like Buhari can become president, why can't Fayose too?
Will he fight kwarapsion too? grin
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Who knows the kind of weed this man always take?
the type you take every morning
Chill and lock..
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Donwilly20(m): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
Adminisher:

I think he soaks it in Kain Kain for 7 days before drying the weed.
is monkey tail
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Lalashi1(m): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
calaway:

The infallible truth is that...SE & SS will fall over themselves to cast their vote for FAYOSE ......even IPOB will not boycott elections if FAYOSE is an option......FAYOSE is loved unconditionally in SE and SS.......the SW will vote for him regardless of tinubu's position except for a few Muslims.......the NC will back FAYOSE faithfully....Christian s in the NW and NE will queue behind FAYOSE.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH U DISLIKE THE TRUTH U CANNOT CHANGE IT........ FAYOSE WILL WIN ANY POPULARITY CONTEST IN NIGERIA AS HE CUTS ACROSS ALL THE DIVIDES WITH LOVE.....VOICE OF THE VOICELESS..
.FAYOSE!!!!!
What is this one saying?
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Suleh620(m): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
calaway:

The infallible truth is that...SE & SS will fall over themselves to cast their vote for FAYOSE ......even IPOB will not boycott elections if FAYOSE is an option......FAYOSE is loved unconditionally in SE and SS.......the SW will vote for him regardless of tinubu's position except for a few Muslims.......the NC will back FAYOSE faithfully....Christian s in the NW and NE will queue behind FAYOSE.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH U DISLIKE THE TRUTH U CANNOT CHANGE IT........ FAYOSE WILL WIN ANY POPULARITY CONTEST IN NIGERIA AS HE CUTS ACROSS ALL THE DIVIDES WITH LOVE.....VOICE OF THE VOICELESS..
.FAYOSE!!!!!

U take the same weed as ur master Fayose.
How can a person in his right sense go reason like this?

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by uwajeh(m): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
The office of the President of Nigeria is not for village clowns or jesters, it's actually for serious people.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
cheesy
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by 0ntruth: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
calaway:

SW will undoubtedly go to FAYOSE and so will NC not divided as b4....this is the difference now...

and all those people don die abi? by Kyase just weak you.

And you quickly change the tune. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shey na you go dey force people for polling stations to vote him? Person never win primary election finish and he is already a president . For your mind PDP go nominate him abi?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Kyase(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
0ntruth:

and all those people don die abi? by Kyase just weak you.

And you quickly change the tune. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shey na you go dey force people for polling stations to vote him? Person never win primary election finish and he is already a president . For your mind PDP go nominate him abi?
me just tire with their reasoning aswear.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by sammyp01: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
calaway:

Na you get data so use am write your own opinion.
Love my the SS. My foot
The only reason he even won his second tenure election was because Jonathan was in power. He got no freaking power to win Jack.
The inflalliable truth. Nigga STFU

.FAYOSE!!!!!
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by ashawopikin(m): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
Vote fayose for stomach infrastructure for everyone grin grin
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Princewell2012(m): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
signz:

And it's Buhari that knows Jack about leadership? Buhari and Leadership shouldn't be in the same sentence.

Hmm you made a mistake. You should have ask him to define leadership. If fayose does not know jack about leadership who else knows it.

Infact fayose is the true definition of leadership.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by ashawopikin(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kyase:
and all those people don die abi
dem Neva die but them don wise
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by ashawopikin(m): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
TippyTop:

Buhari knows a lot about leadership in London.

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by ashawopikin(m): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
TippyTop:

Buhari knows a lot about leadership in London.
hahaaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Dee60: 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
kingzizzy:
If in 2019, the two main presidential candidates happen to become, Ayo Fayose (PDP) vs Rochas Okorocha (APC)

Which of these two candidates do people think the Yoruba nation will vote for?

NONE OF THE ABOVE.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Princewell2012(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kyase:
na the same calculation una give jonathan, wetin been happen?

Let me get you straith. All your saying was that Kaduna and Kano state does not have PDP members/ supporters right!? Let me tell you something.
PDP have ruled for many years so nigerian have all agreed to make a change. We want to see what APC have in stock especially as Buhari whom everybody trusted, we jointly gave them our vote. Listen, In my office here in Lagos i campaigned vigorously for Buhari that my Boss got angry with me. I nearly loose my work. Even some igbo people were not happy with me for supporting Buhari. And i believe there were lots of people like me who were exactly in my shoe.

Modified. People has lost hope on Buhari government, i bet you apc are in for a surprise in 2019 just like what they did to Jonathan. And this will give every other party a big advantage.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by exporttraining: 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fayose is a man of the people. It's possible he become nigerian president.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by PrinceRalph: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
engineerboat:

http://punchng.com/%e2%80%8eim-the-next-president-says-fayose/
.Good. Pls always put if God will. You are not God that knows tomorrow.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by muizbabatunde(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
dey fool ur self
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by famology(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
Even his pdp knows dt dia best chance is a strong northern candidate.i want 2 remind fayose dt nigeria is nt d 16Lga in ekiti,he wil b a walk over.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Ghost01(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
It is finished!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by gbishman: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mad man
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by smalldoctor: 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
i come to check names' cryi come to check names'
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by orjaha(m): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
everybody wants things but few of them deserve it.
just keep on going
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Walelavender(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kyase:
and all those people don die abi
. What a comic relief! grin
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by xismo(m): 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hey! Heey!! Come and see oo , see day dreamer. Even though Nigeria is Ekity state am sure he can't still will. Lol.
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by samijay8(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
No wonder he's been forming man of the people. stupid people
Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Fredrichnnamani: 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
I will support you fully sir with all my fullness #FAYOSE2019#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari / Fact Check: Did Twitter Fund #EndSARS Protests As Lai Claimed? - The Cable / Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.