Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Happy Father's Day Whatsapp Picture Wishes Msg Status Quotes HD Wallpapers 2017 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Happy Father's Day Whatsapp Picture Wishes Msg Status Quotes HD Wallpapers 2017 (1129 Views)

Governor Obiano Visits Ooni Of Ife And Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage / Using Planetary Magick Squares To Will What You Intend-wishes Fulfilled / Independence Day Whatsapp Video Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day Whatsapp Picture Wishes Msg Status Quotes HD Wallpapers 2017 by festwishes: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
Fathers' Day is around the corner and only 2 days are left for it. The day however is not celebrated with great pomp & show but it s special one for all of us. Dads are Super Heroes for all sons and the first love of the daughters. This year in US UK China India and many other nations the Father's Day is falling on 18th June (The 3rd Sunday). This day is dedicated to all the dads for their fatherhood and for all they do for the happiness of his family.

So we have provided here a collection of Best Father's Day Wishes SMS Short WhatsApp Status Messages fr your loving Dad. Not only this you may also check inspiring loving quotes and thoughts few lines on Father's Day. Some funny SMS jokes to crack on your Dad this father's Day can be found at www.SUNOBAWA.xyz Check below some jokes for Father's Day & some quotes messages.

Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the idiot.
‘Knock, knock’
‘Who’s there?’
‘The chicken’

"When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape."

Q: What do you call your dad when he falls through the ice? A: a POPsicle!

"Even though I'm proud by dad invented the rear-view mirror, we're not as close as we appear."

Why can’t you have a nose 12 inches long?
Because then it would be a foot

"My daughter got me a “World’s Best Dad” mug. So we know she’s sarcastic."

For More : Visit www.SUNOBAWA.xyz
[i][/i]

From SUNOBAWA's website you can also download the Fathers Day Full HD Wallpapers Images Photos and animated GIF pictures along with Funny Father's Day Memes Troll Pics for sharing with friends or your Best Dad Ever !!! If you want to check the latest pics & Images for Happy Fathers' Day in HD resolution the link to the article is provided below.

All Father's Day Stuffs : [url]http://www.sunobawa.xyz/tag/happy-fathers-day/
[/url]

WhatsApp Status Quotes & Messages For Father's Day Greeting Cards : http://www.sunobawa.xyz/happy-fathers-day-best-quotes-whatsapp-fb-status-short-msg-lines-37901/

Cute Pics HD Images For Loving Dad From Daughter & Son : http://www.sunobawa.xyz/happy-fathers-day-cute-hd-pictures-wallpapers-images-download-39721/

Hope it brought a smile in your face. For more you may move to the above mentioned site.

Re: Happy Father's Day Whatsapp Picture Wishes Msg Status Quotes HD Wallpapers 2017 by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 18, 2017
"Honor thy father and thy mother that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee" (Exodus 20:12).

What a blessing to have a loving dad.....
Happy Father's Day to all dads....

(1) (Reply)

The Bantu People Did Not Come From Or Originate In Egypt.... / Ancient Igbo Community Set To Abolish Osu Caste System / 5 Foreign Country That Speaks Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.