Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,538 members, 7,905,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man (69182 Views)

Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Tonto Dikeh Rocks Mini Skirt To Her Son's School Event (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by oxon(m): 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
you see why I don't how a woman and a man can be seen as equals nah it just physiologically and psychologically imposicant ...can a single father all in the name of representing or filling a void dress as a woman to attend his child mothers days ish ...no ! am not the type to delve into other peoples issue but I am irritated and livid not by this bitch but the stupid girls supporting what she's doing ....I don't even blame feminist any more I now blame the men who taught it was cool to endorse it ,,,,no doubt some men are uncultured and savage but then given women feminism won't fix the problem it would only make things worst a woman can be all she can but can't in anyway stand the physicality that a man has ...people say why would a man hit a woman , ask your self why men fight wars ,,,if it were just women countries would only quarrel with other countries..men are violent and that is what it is ...men try to curb your anger women , forget feminism and tame your tongue
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by modestdude(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
graciella:

Ogbeni is it your marriage, or is tonto your sister? Why are you taking it personal na? You don chop??
A Daniel slay mama has come to judgement
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by bredy87: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
few hours to the kick off, its still weekend giveaway... see details below
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by dee92(f): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
Why is she confusing the child? she can't be Father to him,just his Mother. The child doesn't look Happy, they should try and mend their broken home for his sake.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Damalex4luv(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kondomatic:
Is it your personal? Is it your your hunger or are you the owner of nairaland?

Do you baff at all?

gringringringrin
I doubt if she do baths at all. She's too dirty tongue tongue
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Olabestonic001:

Mark my word and watch her in the next few years. I am more than sure of the consequences of her actions. Unless she repents, she's heading for doom. And I say that of all like her, unless they repent, they are heading for doom.

please go and sit down one side
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
dayowunmi:

Difference or drama? All she's done is just to ridicule the father of the boy, that's why she's put up the video on Instagram. Will u do the same if you were in her position?

its not drama, i only see a lady trying to recover from the mistake she made by marrying the wrong person and putting all her effort to make her son happy.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by brenister10: 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
graciella:
Must he talk?? If he says he is done with Tonto, Why is he doing this?? Ehn?!

Bird of a feather. Tonto 2nd
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by skillz111(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:
daddy with no dick...what a drama Queen is she..
must you put dick in everything smh your love for dick no be here well done ma
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by dayowunmi(m): 1:31am On Jun 18, 2017
Hipsofagoddess:

its not drama, i only see a lady trying to recover from the mistake she made by marrying the wrong person and putting all her effort to make her son happy.
So every single mother should go wearing a man's clothes and painting fake beards so as to make their kids not miss their father? And if you have a friend who's a single father, to wear skirt and blouse once in a while to pick his kid from school so that he or she would not miss the mother? I think you think am criticizing her for being a single mother, NO. wearing the opposite gender clothes to your kids school and putting up videos on it on Instagram is petty and childish and has zero bearing on whether she's a good mother or not. Moreover you ignored my earlier question so I will ask again. Will u do the same if you were in her position? I mean will you behave like Tonto dike if you were in her position?

1 Like

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Origin(f): 7:45am On Jun 18, 2017
Where was Churchill on father's day

Together or not. Each must play his/her part.

It's not funny they need a public space to communicate. All this acting just shows they still love each other.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
dayowunmi:

So every single mother should go wearing a man's clothes and painting fake beards so as to make their kids not miss their father? And if you have a friend who's a single father, to wear skirt and blouse once in a while to pick his kid from school so that he or she would not miss the mother? I think you think am criticizing her for being a single mother, NO. wearing the opposite gender clothes to your kids school and putting up videos on it on Instagram is petty and childish and has zero bearing on whether she's a good mother or not. Moreover you ignored my earlier question so I will ask again. Will u do the same if you were in her position? I mean will you behave like Tonto dike if you were in her position?

do you know its not everything in life that you look at from a perspective, you should learn that. ladies wear trousers and even agbada now, pls what re men waiting for, why dont they start wearing skirts and blouse.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by dayowunmi(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hipsofagoddess:

do you know its not everything in life that you look at from a perspective, you should learn that. ladies wear trousers and even agbada now, pls what re men waiting for, why dont they start wearing skirts and blouse.
This is not about ladies wearing trousers...., assuming ladies wear all that, do ladies also wear beard? You sha don't want to accept Tonto is being petty and childish with the way she's going about the whole thing. Lol. Let me ask you the same question have been asking you since and you have been dodging... Will you advise a single mum to wear agbada and paint fake beards to pick her kid up from school or if you have a male friend who's a single parent, will you advise him to wear skirts and blouse at times so that the kid won't miss the mum? I hope you won't dodge it this time..... Hopefully. By the way, i also know men wear skirts in some countries e.g Scotland. Lol.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
dayowunmi:

This is not about ladies wearing trousers...., assuming ladies wear all that, do ladies also wear beard? You sha don't want to accept Tonto is being petty and childish with the way she's going about the whole thing. Lol. Let me ask you the same question have been asking you since and you have been dodging... Will you advise a single mum to wear agbada and paint fake beards to pick her kid up from school or if you have a male friend who's a single parent, will you advise him to wear skirts and blouse at times so that the kid won't miss the mum? I hope you won't dodge it this time..... Hopefully. By the way, i also know men wear skirts in some countries e.g Scotland. Lol.

my dear do your research,Tonto is not the first wman to do with, like seriously i wish i can be that bold
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by dayowunmi(m): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hipsofagoddess:

my dear do your research,Tonto is not the first wman to do with, like seriously i wish i can be that bold
You wish you can be that bold? That is boldness to you? I give up! I wish you many dosage of this boldness Sis. For a start, go and stock up on male clothes. Start wearing them out once in a while, gradually more anointing for this "boldness" will begin to flow. Thanks and God bless
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 19, 2017
dayowunmi:

You wish you can be that bold? That is boldness to you? I give up! I wish you many dosage of this boldness Sis. For a start, go and stock up on male clothes. Start wearing them out once in a while, gradually more anointing for this "boldness" will begin to flow. Thanks and God bless

are you actually looking at the clothing or the reason behind wearing them? dont know why im wasting my time typing
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by graciella(f): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
dingbang:
yes he must talk since it concerns the kid. If she wanted to roam about the streets unclad, that doesnt concern him.. As long as it affects the mindset of a kid, any sane father would react..

Shows you are not even married sef

you wey don marry how far have you gone? Ode
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tonto is mentally unstable.

Confirmed!
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by graciella(f): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2017
oxon:
ode, may you end up with a man like you ...senseless and irrational

Taarh! Gbafuo!
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by ANNOY(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lok
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by bukatyne(f): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
graciella:
Must he talk?? If he says he is done with Tonto, Why is he doing this?? Ehn?!

Unfortunately, Andre is his son and no matter how done he is with Tonto, he will keep doing this.

Tonto's irrational behaviour is subtly marring her son for life.

Today, someone dresses as mommy with long hair and attends mommy's day....

Tomorrow, same person dresses as daddy to daddy's day.

Would you be surprised if next tomorrow he is gay because anybody can be mommy or daddy? Do you know that other kids are exposed to her and if theit parents' influence is not strong enough, there will be a ripple effect of kids who think anyone can be mommy or daddy.

Tiwa is also a single parent and she is always shows up as JamJam's mommy..

Tonto's family better talk to her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) / Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.