Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Animal Care Services Konsult (nigeria) Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Animal Care Services Konsult (nigeria) Ltd (1457 Views)

Account Officer At Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited / Digital Communications Konsult Nigeria Ltd Graduate Trainee Technical Programme / Animal Care Service Ongoing Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Animal Care Services Konsult (nigeria) Ltd by tmgtreasure(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
SEQUEL TO YOUR APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF OUTLET ADMINISTRATOR, YOU ARE FORMALLY INVITED FOR A WRITTEN TEST SCHEDULED FOR TUESDAY 20/06/2017

If you are coming from the East, board a vehicle going to Lagos, alight at Area command Sagamu, ogun state. Then board a cab to Ogere and alight in front of the company premises.

If you are coming from Lagos, board a vehicle to sagamu and then board another vehicle going to Ogere, you will see the company along the road to Ogere town.

If you are coming fron Osun or Ibadan axis, take a vehicle going towards Lagos. alight at Ogere Toll gate, then board a bike from there to the company. you can also board a vehicle going to Sagamu, alight at Iperu and then board a bike to the company.

If you are coming from the North, board a vehicle to Lagos. Tell the driver to alight you at Sagamu Junction. Board a vehicle from there to ogere. you will see the company by the side of the road. OR tell the driver to alight you at Ogere Toll gate, then board a bike from there to the company.

Please who knows about this company and their pay structure.

wish you a safe journey.
Human Resources (Central)
Animal Care Services Konsult (Nigeria) Ltd
Re: Animal Care Services Konsult (nigeria) Ltd by henrijin: 6:27am On Jun 17, 2017
Real company. Attend the interview. But I don't know about their pay. I've had an interview there before but wasn't picked from the final three.
Re: Animal Care Services Konsult (nigeria) Ltd by Omoyemi29(m): 11:44am On Jun 17, 2017
Please how so you apply? Am a graduate of Animal Science, interested in working with cooperate farms like Animal Care

Thank
Re: Animal Care Services Konsult (nigeria) Ltd by tmgtreasure(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2017
I APPLIED ONLINE
Omoyemi29:
Please how so you apply? Am a graduate of Animal Science, interested in working with cooperate farms like Animal Care

Thank
Re: Animal Care Services Konsult (nigeria) Ltd by tmgtreasure(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Saw the advert on nairaland jobs area
Omoyemi29:

Thank
Re: Animal Care Services Konsult (nigeria) Ltd by tmgtreasure(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Please how was the written test Then
henrijin:
Real company. Attend the interview. But I don't know about their pay. I've had an interview there before but wasn't picked from the final three.
Re: Animal Care Services Konsult (nigeria) Ltd by Omoyemi29(m): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
tmgtreasure:
I APPLIED ONLINE

Through which site?
Pls give me dere site
Re: Animal Care Services Konsult (nigeria) Ltd by Bgirlie: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2019
Hi
There was a problem with the email, maybe you should resend
Re: Animal Care Services Konsult (nigeria) Ltd by tmgtreasure(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
You can mail me; eleyinmigbenga@gmail.com

Bgirlie:
Hi
There was a problem with the email, maybe you should resend

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Renew My International Passport In Ogun State / N Power '18: Federal Government To Employ 300,000 Teaching&health Care Assistant / Multiple Job Openings At A Multinational NGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.