Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,988 members, 7,883,416 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Guys What's The Enjoyment In Bleeping A Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's The Enjoyment In Bleeping A Prostitute (1937 Views)

Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions / Abuja Big Guy Bleeping A Slut In A Club / My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What's The Enjoyment In Bleeping A Prostitute by oloyeagbaakin(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
I do patronize prostitute before but rarely now nowadays but i can say with fact there is no enjoyment in bleeping a prostitute. You just continue to f.uck their fat pussy with no iota of bedroom voice from them and that moaning alone turns me up. Sometimes while doing it with them some will even tell you oga do quick make you do oooo. But once i handle my gf womanliness very tight and she always gives me the necessary bedroom voice i love it tight not all this loose pussy all these girls are carrying about

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Enjoyment In Bleeping A Prostitute by greatnaija01: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
you still in a circle.... no progress.... difference btw ur gf and prostitute is simply this... YOU ARE THE ONLY CUSTOMER of your gf. The only way to do it right is MARRIAGE. be mature enough to put a ring on it.

Nowadays, girlfriend is simply a prostitute that lives a normal life with her siblings and parents and sleeps with only one customer....

oloyeagbaakin:
I do patronize prostitute before but rarely now nowadays but i can say with fact there is no enjoyment in bleeping a prostitute. You just continue to f.uck their fat pussy with no iota of bedroom voice from them and that moaning alone turns me up. Sometimes while doing it with them some will even tell you oga do quick make you do oooo. But once i handle my gf womanliness very tight and she always gives me the necessary bedroom voice i love it tight not all this loose pussy all these girls are carrying about

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's The Enjoyment In Bleeping A Prostitute by firstking01(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
There's absolutely no enjoyment in whiping a prostitue....i just hate that shit mehnnn...waste of money.

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Enjoyment In Bleeping A Prostitute by ojun50(m): 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
Una dey try oh...
Re: Guys What's The Enjoyment In Bleeping A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Person wey no sabi f#ck, no sabi f#ck. If I jack prostitute, she go hear word. No time.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Enjoyment In Bleeping A Prostitute by MissRaine69(f): 1:57am On Jun 17, 2017
What's your point exactly?
A case of the pot and the kettle .....

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Enjoyment In Bleeping A Prostitute by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 17, 2017
Unraptureable O. P. the same things but different "ways."

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Enjoyment In Bleeping A Prostitute by laribari(m): 5:23am On Jun 17, 2017
MissRaine69:
What's your point exactly?
A case of the pot and the kettle .....

I don't get!
Re: Guys What's The Enjoyment In Bleeping A Prostitute by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 17, 2017
oloyeagbaakin:
because the ashawo sees it as business....she doesn't give a damn about bedroom voice
Re: Guys What's The Enjoyment In Bleeping A Prostitute by Sagamaje(m): 6:19am On Jun 17, 2017
Forget o. Me I bleeped one ashaw last year December. She give me ring tone in fact I forgot say na olosho cus she just dey rub my back with anger and dey scream with muscle

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Enjoyment In Bleeping A Prostitute by frugal(m): 7:48am On Jun 17, 2017
greatnaija01:
you still in a circle.... no progress.... difference btw ur gf and prostitute is simply this... YOU ARE THE ONLY CUSTOMER of your gf. The only way to do it right is MARRIAGE. be mature enough to put a ring on it.

Nowadays, girlfriend is simply a prostitute that lives a normal life with her siblings and parents and sleeps with only one customer....

If you're lucky.
Re: Guys What's The Enjoyment In Bleeping A Prostitute by swiz123(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2017
a thread for oloshos
Re: Guys What's The Enjoyment In Bleeping A Prostitute by Nedfed(m): 8:47am On Jun 17, 2017
Op let me open your eyes to some certain things

Why some men preferred olosho than the so called girlfriend
1. Olosho are of no burden their strictly into business (pay has you do), while gf will carry her prblm with her family prblm joined for your neck.
2. Olosho can neva break your heart cos diaris always a limit btw both of you, while your gf can disappoint at any fúcking time.
3. Olosho are more protected(used condom) than some loosed gf that fúck around.
4. Olosho may av many customers and will not hind it, while your gf can keep 7 other men elsewhere are you not knowing.
5. Olosho live free life, while many gf live fake life.

Why do you think so men do fall in love with olosho or even marry dem
Some enjoy everything about them both sexually and ...........

Though am not encouraging or in support of our Nigerian gals being Oloso but many conditions/reasons are attached why many turn to be. If not, many of dem are better than some gf.

Many gals av I bang/fúck in my town and dey all claimed to av a boyfriend. Some will even call or received dia boyfriend calls while with me.

You can neva get satisfied in life until you marry the right woman.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Enjoyment In Bleeping A Prostitute by AjiChris(f): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2017
Una dey try o...HIV z still REAL!!!
Re: Guys What's The Enjoyment In Bleeping A Prostitute by onward4life(m): 10:36am On Jun 17, 2017
oloyeagbaakin:

If more fifo patronize them often

There will be no rape and blame the devil

On Nairaland and beyond any more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Believe It Or Not, Half Of Men Do NOT Know Where The Vagina Is - Survey / 40 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / You Won't Believe What I Did To My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.