Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,159 members, 7,977,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:56 AM

Please Help!. Love Is Killing My Business. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!. Love Is Killing My Business. (641 Views)

I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!. Love Is Killing My Business. by WazzaRebirth: 6:59am On Jun 17, 2017
Please help I started dating this gurl less dan a month ago, we have been seperated for sumdais now but the problem now is I cant just seem to understand myself again cant keep mi focus again, cant just take dis gurl off my mind, If i dnt get 2 hear her voice in the morning it will be like i am dieing within . My business is on a brick of collapse because of this.. Is this real Love or Insanity?
And Please how do I get outta dis mess?..
Re: Please Help!. Love Is Killing My Business. by smartty68(m): 7:00am On Jun 17, 2017
Lol! Keep calm Bro, take it one step at a time. You sound like she's your first love though. I'll advised that you don't let your heart control your head now. Concentrate so you don't kill your business. Most of us has been in your situation before. Make sure you don't find solace with alcohol...
True love reciprocates; the feeling is mutual

From what I could see here, its just one-sided

Ain't taking sides

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!. Love Is Killing My Business. by Daniel2289(m): 7:04am On Jun 17, 2017
Are u sure u really need advice??
By d way, why did u broke up with her in the first place.
Go and reconcile with her.
Re: Please Help!. Love Is Killing My Business. by Baasebaa0570(m): 7:05am On Jun 17, 2017
you just have to limit that cause BUSINESS makes love sweeter if its affected omo OYO
Re: Please Help!. Love Is Killing My Business. by CutieGuy(m): 7:11am On Jun 17, 2017
Daniel2289:
Are u sure u really need advice??

By d way, why did u broke up with her in the first place.

Go and reconcile with her.
wat dah fu@k nigga.
Please read again.
Re: Please Help!. Love Is Killing My Business. by Daniel2289(m): 7:25am On Jun 17, 2017
CutieGuy:
wat dah fu@k nigga. Please read again.
But I have answered you.
Re: Please Help!. Love Is Killing My Business. by pLord: 7:33am On Jun 17, 2017
Which kind dirty love, it is pure insanity. Don't worry you will become sane by the time your business crumbles and you don't have a dime to take care of her, then she walks out on you. I won't be surprised if this girl does not even care about you.
Re: Please Help!. Love Is Killing My Business. by NairalandCS(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2017
You don chop Efo. grin
Re: Please Help!. Love Is Killing My Business. by indodon(m): 9:30am On Jun 17, 2017
oga make money and bitches will come your way

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video: Man Strip N@ked To Prove His Love For Nigeria / How Do I Quit A Relationship And Mean It / If Monogamy Is Unnatural, Then Why Do We Have Jealousy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.